Least useful inheritable weapons?

What do you think is the least useful inheritable weapon? I pick is the silver and reprisal weapons.

4 Likes

Sinmara

14 Likes

Most of the 2017 seasonal weapons :catdance:

25 Likes

While the obvious answer would be the silver weapons, I’ll get a bit further into it.

Flametongue+. Good luck trying to get that.

Also, shoutout to Kitty Paddle+ still not having the def/res smoke effect.

18 Likes

3h summer inheritables.

13 Likes

I think Spendthrift Bow is pretty useless. Imagine not being able to get dem high dmg specials.

12 Likes

Iron Sword

11 Likes

:catcry:

15 Likes

And every sword unit learns it by default. Also, they don’t need to fodder someone to inherit it.

5 Likes

Shine+.

If we’re talking weapons with effects, then I elect the Nohrian Summer and Gen 1 New Years weapons. At least the Ylissean Summer weapons are usable with Mystic Boost, and at least the Gen 1 Easter weapons work well with the Tier 4 Push skills.

11 Likes

Seriously wtf is this

39 Likes
Bet

Sure… one is from Resplendent, but still

5 Likes

Dang, my first thought was also the tomato tome, which is the red tome version Leo comes with.

1 Like

Kitty paddle can’t be refined either I believe.
Poison dagger too

Same for raven tomes, and Gem weapons. Despite having units with prfs with those weapons.
Brave weapons not being refinable, I can understand to an extent, but freaking raven tomes?

7 Likes

I think two summers ago, we had a Green tome, Dagger, sword, and axe have this description.

(Res for the green tome)
The last wedding banner gave us an axe and sword with an added effect.

While there are some weapons that just aren’t good, there isn’t a direct upgrade of a weapon that I can think of. Many weapons will give better effects with different activations, but this is the same activation (wait can the first weapon give buffs from having move up?), and same stat boosts, just with faster specials when getting hit.
The sword unit are in 5* in their respective banners, but both axes are in the grail shop.

Very left and very right.
Edit: shoreline rake doesn’t activate from Increased movement and other non stat buff.

7 Likes

The Picnic Inheritables

First they outclassed Shiro’s and Siegbert’s PRFs then they got outclassed in turn. Talk about the circle of life

7 Likes

back in the day, when there was the mass refine / new weapon introduction, they thought that allowing raventomes to be refined/giving them a better tome version would be too good and would dominate the meta

4 Likes

Tomato Tome+

5 Likes

I know this might be a controversial pick, but Thoron+ is easily the worst inheritable weapon. Oh wait a minute, who was it on again?.. OH right.

All jokes aside, the first year summer weapons are arguably the worst (drive atk/spd, but it’s literally 1 point). Actually, I might say the first year dancer weapons are the worst. Breath of life in a weapon is… not great to put it nicely.

5 Likes