Legend of Hawkeye: Chapter 2 Little fortress boost

Ladies and gentlemen the beast is back with Chapter 2 of Legend of Hawkeye where the aim of the game is to reach as far as I can go with only Hawkeye in AR

Current tier: 13

For todays match we run into a fat problem where I’ve only got 1 fortress level advantage against 2 heavy hitting reds. Not only that, but running a single unit against B!Veronica makes me waste turns since I have to destroy structures and can’t retaliate instantly on Veronica because screw Dazzling staff. When it comes to soloing AR maps, every turn is hella valuable (can I bring a dancer fellas like please)

The outcome

It was actually extremely close, Veronica created a chokepoint and could deal damage to Hawkeye but Eirika and the others would keep blocking Hawkeye off from taking Veronica out. They dealt some damage and brought the man down to like 12 health on turn 6, way too close for comfort imo. Boldfighter + colour effectiveness daggers are a scary thing

Anyway, that’s all for this week folks on LoH and I’ll see yall next time when I get an actually close battle. Maybe I should take pics of every round

14 Likes

Yo aight fellas tf am I supposed to do against this monstrosity

5 Likes

Pray

2 Likes

CODY I’M SCARED TO HIT END TURN

3 Likes

sees 52 visible def

Uhhhhhhh…

6 Likes

If you don’t, she can’t ever kill you though

3 Likes