Legend of Zelda Characters

So now that IS finally did a crossover event, I think it would be cool if they added characters form the Legend of Zelda franchise. They all have basic weapons, like Zelda could be a time user, Link obviously a sword, and Ganon a beast. Here are two of the ones I’ve made.

Zelda

Summary

Din’s Fire: 14mt
Grants +3 Spd. Effective against beast and dragon foes. If units hp is >49% and unit initiated combat, unit can make a follow up attack before foe can counterattack.

Nayru’s Love
If unit initiates combat, grants atk/spd/res +4

Triforce of Wisdom
Mystic boost without the healing.
Nullifies foe’s bonuses.

Midna

Summary

Twilight Magic (yes ik it says mirror): 10 mt
Grants +3 Def. If foe’s range =2, calculates damage using the lower of foes def or res. If foes range =1, unit attacks twice(brave effect)

Fused Shadow: 3 cool down
Lowers foe’s def/res by 80%

Queen of Twilight (it fits better than Princess if Twilight)
Unit can counterattack regardless of foes range. During combat, if unit’s hp<76%, grants atk/spd/def/res +4 and nullifies all penalties

2 Likes

yes, I am aware of how powerful they are, but with the current power creep I don’t think it’ll be too bad

1 Like

I remember making a post about a loz crossover long time ago people know it won’t happen

2 Likes

:feh_elisad:

1 Like

Or you know, =< 75% (less than or equal)

Or you know, >= 50% (more than or equal)
…that’s a lot of exclusive skills also believing they’ll put null c-disrupt on anyone else other than Nailah

1 Like

yea I kinda went overboard with Zelda. And is Nailah really the only unit with null c?!

1 Like

1 Like

bruh

1 Like

If Dragalia is any indication, their “crossovers” don’t seem like they’ll be going any further than Fire Emblem related games, which is unfortunate. I’d whale for Midna even if she had zeros across the board.

was hoping for the cute version of midna

:feh_elisad:

1 Like

She transforms into Imp Midna when she’s fighting an enemy adjacent to her

1 Like