Legendary hero Remix?

I remember someone saying when there wasn’t one last month that it would be happening every other month. Unless I’m blind, where is Aprils Remix?

Apparently they should be happening in may then. Schedule seems really weird tbh.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s May. For some reason they waited three months, but after that it’s every other month. Grima was scheduled to return for May, Hector for September, the rest for July.

That said, I have no idea why the most recent datamine included information on which ones are getting upgrades next.

6 Likes

What’d the datamine say?

Ryoma and Gunnthra

3 Likes

Yeah, that. We don’t know anything more, like what exactly they’ll get, but for some reason it included the knowledge that Ryoma and Gunnthra were up next. Which I’m good with, I love Gunnthra.

3 Likes

Both need it. Heck, they all need it, but I feel Ryoma and Lyn are at the bottom of the pile. And given Fjorm just gone one, big sister probably should also, even if she is kinda dead.

So, Fjorm, L Ike, and Gunthra were the first ones as I recall, weren’t they? (Fjorm then Gunthra then L Ike is how I remember). Was Ryoma the 4th one? Maybe they are trying kind of sequential (then again they blew it with Lyn and she wasn’t one of the release ones)

3 Likes

Oh! I got it! Legendary Lyn’s refine weapon: Tailwind Arrow. Her A skill lets her dance herself.

This HAS to be the refine.

2 Likes

I think Ephraim was before the others, since he doesn’t have an LHB like the others. So Fjorm, Ike, Gunnthra, Ephraim would’ve been the first four. So I don’t think they’re going in direct order.

2 Likes

They may have pushed Ephraim back because he still has a decent niche in Flame Seigmund (although his teacher Duessel now outclasses him in that role). Ryoma and Gunnthra need the help way more

2 Likes

Now I imagine Laws of Sacae getting the Amyr go again effect, that’s certainly ONE way to make that skill good!

3 Likes

It may also be a matter of color frequency. They may need to space it out so they don’t double up on a color or something? I have no idea. Because if it were a matter of need I feel like Lyn needed more help than anyone, and Ike needed it the least since he’s still functional despite being completely outclassed by Fallen Ike.

2 Likes

That’s also very possible. Let’s see, out of the remixed heroes, we have:

Red: Ike, Ryoma
Blue: Ephraim, Fjorm
Green: Gunnthra, Lyn, Hector
Colorless: Robin

Green is a bigger group than the rest, and I guess they’re only running one legendary unit of each color for each one based on how the first one went and how the schedule is set up, so they can’t double up on green.

That also means these banners are fantastic for L-Robin merges since she’ll be on every one. It’s 2018 8% banners all over again

4 Likes

Now I’m tempted to get those last 4 merges… thanks a lot…

2 Likes

It’s even better because only a two-way split, and they have a spark. Which is the best part by far. It’s slow progress but I cannot wait for Eirika to be added so I can guarantee merges with sparks.

3 Likes

I hear you. Due to a streak of “bad” luck trying to get Mila and Bramimond, I’ve wound up with a +5 Grima. She is cool but SO underclasses and outdated, and even with a remix, I can’t help but wonder if future robins might be better fodder than going for +10. Powercreep is too insane right now when a unmerged Halloween Grima or Duessel beats a +10 L Grima, Ephriam.

Only benefits is I tend to hoard, so while I’ve got a +2 L Ryoma, I got a spare one I never merged. Same with two Likes and one Tiki.

Tho for Like, Drive Res is a good skill but not enough to make me think I should just merge him. Unity on Fjorm is one that I wish I had left over.

2 Likes

I’m only merging L-Robin because I like her character :catroll: Between Julia and Tiki I’ve got Earth well covered

I’ve just had horrendous luck trying to pull her. Last time I did I got only one copy of her and instead wound up with 3 Eirs (all foddered) and two Alms (one merged, one manualed). So I’m definitely going for those sparks from now on

3 Likes

I’m largely unfazed by powercreep (other than the bitching I do about how stupid things are getting), I still want to merge S!Gaius for Pete’s sake, but yeah, F!Grima inclusion on so many banners just made getting a copy here and there too easy she’s at the point of “might as well just finish her off”.

4 Likes

Funny, I was going for Eir also and got a lot of her, the reverse of you, we should trade lol.

Her artwork is quite beautiful though which is a plus for me. I hope she will become AA useable once her remix comes, AND hoping she gets a good refine whenever IS stops cowering beneath there desks and decides to pull the trigger.

But yeah, spark away!

1 Like

All I know is Ephriam B skill better be usable with galeforce! Since like everyone has that on him.

Are you listening, IS?

1 Like