Legendary Hero - Sigurd: Holy Fated Knight (April 2021)

Did we really need a thread idk

19 Likes

Fastest FEH trailer poster in the West

15 Likes

They didn’t even show his finisher animation wtf

12 Likes

Eleonora God knows why

17 Likes

Yes, we needed to confirm the other three heroes :feh_legion_miso:

13 Likes

i don’t have orbs why am i even watching a banner trailer rn

11 Likes

16 Likes

Who would’ve thought?

12 Likes

Nooo why’d they have to put Selena on now, I have no orbs

14 Likes

Now’s a perfect chance to add FE4 music :fgo_meltbirb:

12 Likes

Can’t wait to pull for Sigu-

Or not

23 Likes

Wallet-kun bulli time

12 Likes

Hero Fest did that already

13 Likes

Hit red with the YOLO free summon and pray to RNGesus.

Or, if that doesn’t suit you, listen to Frederick and…

16 Likes

PM1 was saying there weren’t many candidates to choose; chances were good some old unit would show up.

Atk/spd push 4 with a spd ruse though? Nothing to sneeze at.

11 Likes

You should start The TMFM Fund

9 Likes

Eleo being here gives me hope

Anyways probably pulling first circle and stopping there, knowing me, though, I’ll end up dipping

6 Likes

Nothing looks too interesting here besides Thrasir, Mira, and Dragon Wall Seiros. Good thing I guess lol

5 Likes

Where is the art? The precious art…

5 Likes

I’m pulling red for all 3 but especially Mira and Sigurd. The B.Fjorm manual is going straight to this fairy I’ve waited so long to pull. If I get Sigurd before Mira I’ll continue because I can probably afford to fodder fatal smoke at least once. The result I’m scared of is two of L.Lilina before Mira because I don’t think I can use that much pulse smoke fodder (already have 2xFreyja plus one copy to keep)

My options beyond that:

• Blue: want mainly Chrom and Selena except I’m not entirely sure about Selena. I don’t know if my defenses have a slot for her. Chrom I can consider waiting (but having him sooner is preferable; I want him on WoM in GC and nobody does that for a friendlist unit). For Seiros, I might like the merge if I figure out that I want a Kia staff team to coordinate at 47HP. I’m already trying to figure out a Kia staff team for anima.
  • Green: any of these units to use because I have 0/3, panic smoke fodder would be nice, Asbel I would consider with sturdy impact because he can potentially survive a B.Hector bonfire. But he doesn’t have a double moonbow against special fighters so I think he’s probably fury 4 fodder. Better just pre-charge something on Lewyn or Sonya or use, for example, Selena. And I’m not so into the Lynja WoM strategies, and Eirforce doesn’t require fury 4 until Eir+8 +6DF (and I wouldn’t have such merges for a while) so I guess I should pass given my other interests right now
  • Colourless: only straightforward skip
  • CYL3: ground orders fodder (probably too pricey given the alternatives)
  • G.Rafiel rerun, I want at least 2 copies.
  • Y.Tana, and I haven’t figured out if I want merges on Y.Lyon
  • upcoming new heroes banner. Possibly worth sparking?
  • May 8%: either blue refresher (don’t have Azura; extra copies fodder for aerobatics), Triandra, 7th slot dark mythic.

Currently sitting on about 330 orbs, and I have never seen the hero battles for Lilina, Mirabilis, Chrom, Celica, Thrasir, or, of course, Sigurd, so those are extra orbs. I’ll need to do some work on the drawing board for my AR defenses, galeforce raiding parties, and tanking raiding parties.

9 Likes