Legendary/Mythic Abyssal clearing, who did you use

So I think this will be the last time I make a thread about the speed clearing and just post them all here until the thread reaches max comments which this being the one is perfect since both of the units today are both a Legendary & Mythic unit’s. But anyways

-PS: the reason for being so late is simply because I fell asleep and only woke up about 20 mins ago

Honestly the only thing that was annoying to deal with was that damn Armored Knight since I couldn’t attack a lot of things without having to attack him instead but got it done

4 Likes

It was really easy, did the infernal and abyssal in one try.
Both of them being green and the bulky one having no dc helped. (And the fact there is NO god damn sky-high res TA cavalry blue tome)

3 Likes

2 machine guns and Chadgar. :feh_gordin:

4 Likes

Decided to cheese this one with Armor units.

2 Likes

At that point all you needed was 2 units

Well, at least 3. How else was I gonna defeat Thörr and live to tell about it

Does Arden not just face tank her tho

2 Likes

There’s a dragon though

1 Like

What if he’s running a pre charged ignis tho and you PP it?

Save ball, now with extra cheese :feh_reinyes:
(And F!Morgan(M), cuz none of the other 3 have any offensive power in PP whatsowever)

4 Likes

Brave Lyn + 3 dancers will never get old.
It helped that both Thor and Eitiri were fliers without Iotes, but even then they probably would have been quaded into oblivion.

4 Likes

Everybody can clear this map with a braindead save ball team.

So i have used a way more braindead team xD

4 Likes

Did it in first try with the usual suspect:

5 Likes

Easy peasy - not even a scratch.

5 Likes

angry man yells at gremlin

drunk Ike got to have some fun after his summoner support got renewed yesterday :feh_flaynsmile:

The most annoying things for me were Eitri’s fridge, that speedy red mage flier, and Thórr’s bonfire :catroll:

6 Likes

yea, that bonfire hits like a truck, it’s annoying to facetank.
And heck, those save tanks with 99 hp sure don’t make sniping the problem childs easier.

3 Likes

Rotten Pineapple strikes again.

3 Likes

Retried it with a slightly less braindead team:

Canto is fair and balanced.

2 Likes

I did it with my massive waste of resources.

Aside from continuing a retired Youtuber’s tradition, the massive difficulty these pose for the Askrs and the stat stretching I was forced to go through makes me remember every one of these.

I love playing Abyssals. I’ll post the video when I wake up.

4 Likes

Same old, same old, easy as hell.

2 Likes