Legendary Mythic Battle - Freyja & Triandra

I didn’t see a mythic battle thread, so here we go.

What do you guys think of the F&T Mythic battle? I think it is decent - not too easy, but not impossible either.

Infernal was relatively simple, I had F!Celica tank the right side of the map while B!Claude and B! Micaiah (base kits) handled the left. Buff chicken stood around and did buff things. I ended up switching to DC + HB seal for F!Celica instead of doing Darting Breath + Spd/Res Solo seal because F!Celica got ganked due to the guard effect.

Abyssal…I’ll finish it soon. I almost won but ■■■■ Freyja and her busted necklace. Brave Micaiah and possibly Fae as well might be replaced for this map.

6 Likes

I have yet to beat Infernal. This is not a good map for me

2 Likes

Typical AoE and 3 WoM dancers worked fine this time. Thanks to that wall in the middle of the map for allowing me plenty of time to maneuver. But Ophelia wouldn’t cut it since both bosses were green so Igrene handled it this time.
Screenshot_20201128-184137~2

5 Likes

Infernal was sort of hard for me; I used drunk Ike, Cordelia, L!Ike, and Mist

The abyssal was hell. Triandra could double drunk Ike, so he had to use Bonus Doubler and have Cordy’s Drive Spd support just so he could double her. And then after getting her out of the way, Mist needed to find a safe place to get Witchy Wand’s smoke to hit Freyja so she wouldn’t Luna Ike and then double and kill him. After that, it was smooth sailing from there. Cordelia took care of the Instant Lance Cav and the blue mage flier.

Builds Used for Abyssal

Now my lead unit is wearing the gold steamed buns :feh_flaynfish:

6 Likes

Ninja Lyn was a mistake.

8 Likes

I smited her with Lysithea after splash damaging her with Ophelia :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Used my usual Takumi + L-Robin pair. First turn, I had Robin suck up a hit from the blue Fafnir after Triandra danced him. That helped me set up enough Goads for Takumi to two-shot the cav archer and Triandra after him. Then I had to play carefully to pick off Freyja with a Luna because Takumi could not quad her even with every bit of Spd support I could give him. It wasn’t easy, but I managed to pull through.

3 Likes

I never do Abyssal, but Broadleaf Sothe +3 WoM dancers worked perfectly for Infernal

I might replace S!Berkut with the new Niles I just pulled :eyes:

3 Likes

Turn 1 cheese with Dominance Altina

Then a B!Lysithea + 3 dancers clear just because I can

8 Likes

B-Lysithea is the biggest middle finger to Freyja that exists, lol

8 Likes

Gravity MVP.

4 Likes

Dealing 100+ damage in one hit was pretty satisfying, ngl

9 Likes

GG EZ
It’s not actually that easy, as my other teams found out, but Clarisse was fantastic on this map. She had to take some hits in enemy phase, so Sol was necessary to keep that Firesweep effect going. And oh, how it went.

The Team

I also tried it with another team, and got this nonsense out of it:
image image
Rinea KO was for funsies. Micaiah needed Death Blow seal, L!Lucina’s Attack/Speed Link support, and her special charged, to KO Freyja. Damage reduction was a mistake.

Team Two

4 Likes

Haven’t done abyssal yet but gonna try a Freyja + dancer team

4 Likes

Lys made minced meat out of this MHB. :feh_legion_miso:

9 Likes

I dont even wanna try
Im pretty sure Alm cant clear it and L!Dimitri is just not fun

1 Like

I managed to clear abyssal. Not going to lie, I got a little mad when victory was snatched away because of the sword cavalier with lunge, allowing Freyja to nuke Claude. Fae got swapped for a WoM healer. The Flash healer was super annoying and he ended up being the last one I killed (unintentional). I relished it.

Lots of Aether management (making sure it went off on the right enemy phase).

2 Likes

Screen Shot 11-28-20 at 01.00 PM
I found that Echidna could beat triandra and all the flying units to the right even the red tome.
Celica was an MVP because i used the triple brazen and desperation to eat many infantry foes and deleted freyja herself.
B Claude killed the cavs and healers, Peony was there to give buffs and extra turns as always one of the best dancers since huge fan+ condition required those.
I did up to infernal, i didnt bothered with abyssal i never do those.
This LGHB took me less attempts than the L dimitri one

2 Likes

I cannot express in words my appreciation for the existence of Deadeye. :)

I had to restart a couple of times because I didn’t realize that Freyja’s b-skill reflects your unit’s bonuses, making her too bulky to one-shot at first. It was smooth sailing after a bit of reworking tho. Still, fighting the freaky goat lady was a fun challenge while it lasted.

4 Likes

I’ve gone through the Mythic battle all the way too Infernal. In these special maps, I use a bow infantry team consisting of L!Chrom, New Years Anna, Shamir, and Shinon. Triandra and most of her side of the map is easy to get by with Anna and Shinon but some of the reinforcements can be a problem, especially when Shinon is the only one on that side of the map that can take a hit. The biggest problem is Freya obviously, as she has a fully charged Luna, means instant death for my L!Chrom. Some of Freya’s reinforcements can also be problem, but other than the armored Knight, it’s not too bad. All in all, a good and enjoyable map.

2 Likes