LEGION HELP: Is Lull Spd/Def a waste on him?

My man Legion was my first grail unit to +10, and I’m so glad he has a sick refine. But I’m having trouble building him. I want to make him an offensive galeforce unit with atk spd push, but I also want to inherit lull spd def (from Bernadetta) is a lull skill a waste on his B slot? Since he already penalizes foes for having buffs, and lull skills neutralize buffs. It feels redundant and sort of a waste, but I’m not exactly sure, so if anyone could help me that would be great

3 Likes

The lull skill neutralizes the bonuses and stops legion from inflicting his in-combat panic on those stats. His best b skill is close call(or a similar skill). But as thats very expensive he can make do with desperation on a budget.

1 Like

yeah I figured a lull skill was a waste, but I wanted to make sure. and yeah I know Spurn/close call/repel is really nice for him but I unfortunately don’t have the fodder atm

1 Like

Yeah they’re not cheap. Especially on a galeforce set though desperation will work just fine

1 Like

wouldnt spurn be better than close call if its available? if we are talking player phase sure close call but with legions new axe he can now mix phase extremely well now and spurn would help with that

1 Like

Well the build shown was a galeforce set so no spurn’s extra effect would actually be wasted. But in general +5 dmg vs hit and run vs knock back… they rarely make a noticable difference and the b skill is only really there to give 40% dmg reduction

1 Like

i was remembering spurns effect wrong. i was mixing it up and thought it just had +5 damage on hit not only when special triggers. yeah close call and repel are much better

1 Like

yeah but if I ever get Spurn for him, he’s not going to use Galeforce for reasons mentioned. I’d use Aether or something else instead

1 Like

Maybe Close Call instead of Spurn for a hit-and-run build with DR? DR is great on him since he has workable Speed and only okay defenses, perfect for speed tanking. He’ll be initiating more often since his Prf effects work on both phases and he can react to enemy buffs better on PP.

1 Like