"Lesson Learned" Tempest Trial + Team Showcase

Odd that someone didn’t do it before, show your teams you’re using in this Tempest Trial!

Mine is basically “F2P” Cavalry Girls:

Also it’s me or Ursula is really weak for a TTBoss? Maybe i’m still shocked from Flora and Helbindi’s TT @_@

5 Likes

You’re the best.
Coming back with the team, need to go via the builder I don’t have screen shot possible now…

2 Likes

i don’t know why, but thanks ò_ó

1 Like

Cuz you’re using a cavalry team rn.

1 Like

Pls don’t hit. I’ve only got very few 5* units and fodder. I do what I can with what I have :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

How does S!Wolt have a speed bane when he has merges?

2 Likes

Builder just does what it want sometimes… but it is 35. It just has the red for nothing.

2 Likes

Hector,mia,s lyn and w eirika.

I didn’t even see this until now.

This is my team for the current Tempest Trials:

I’m planning to SP farm Lyn and Cecilia during this Tempest Trials.

2 Likes

I appreciate the accessible bonus units.

5 Likes

That Wolt…

I must… resist… the urge…

4 Likes

These are all suboptimal but I’m lazy, and Ares has little trouble Bonfire nuking almost everyone anyway.
Velouria and Ares are ally supported. Eventually I’ll put something like Drive Attack on Velouria to better support Ares.

For my auto battle runs I’m using half built 4 Star FTP bonus units (Gwendy, Cecilia, Roy) and Masked Marth for heals.

2 Likes

And you havn’t seen the real builds I’m planning for him yet :feh_corrinmug:
Just need a +Def/Spd/Atk

2 Likes

Here is mine

“Budget” bonus unit
Wanted to use Keaton + Velouria but Keaton need DC and I don’t like teams without at least one DC user.

5 Likes

Recreated in the unit builder. And that Linus is not even surprising :tooobin:

4 Likes

So how is Matthew with his shiny new refine?

SPYderman Matthew

3 Likes

Oh dang. You’re a mad man :tooobin:

1 Like

Pretty fun to use, but I think he’s better with close counter but he’s still very good if you bring a dancer

And infinite noontime is a hell of drugs, he can heal himself a lot xD

My TT teams are boring lol :birbpeek:

If anyone wants to see my Cavalry team, Birb team, or Autobattle team, you can ask for it :birbpeek:
But they’re really boring :catroll:

1 Like