Let's break some skills... (Tier 4 edition)

• Desperation 4: At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack & follow-up attack occurs immediately.

• Brash Assault 4: At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≤ 75%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and unit attacks first when foe initiates combat.

• Quick Riposte 4: At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≥ 50% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up and foe cannot make follow-up. (Armor excluded)

• Boost 4: If unit’s max HP ≥ foe’s HP, grants Atk +8/Spd+9/ Def/Res +10 during combat.

• Dual Boost 3: If unit’s max HP ≥ foe’s HP, grants Atk/Spd+6, Def/Res +7 during combat.

• Dual Ploy 3: If unit’s Res > foe’s Res, Inflict -5 to 2 stats & inflict panic status on foes in cardinal directions

• Guard 4 : At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≥ 50%, Inflict special cd charge -1 on foe per attack and disable foe’s skills that change attack priority.

• Vantage 4: At start of combat, If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and foe initiates combat, unit attacks before foe can attack & follow-up attacks occurs immediately.

• AR -O 4: If attacking in Aether raids, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res + X during combat. Also increases lift gained by X after match. ( Calculates X based on number of structures destroyed)

• AR -D 4: If defending in Aether raids, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res + X during combat. Also reduces lift lost by X after match. ( Calculates X based on number of structures left)

How would you break some of these skills?

1 Like

Desperation 4: At start of combat, if unit is at < 100% HP and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack

Guard 4: If unit’s HP ≥ 70% at the start of combat, inflicts Special cooldown -1 on foe per attack and inflicts ATK/SPD/DEF/RES -3 on foe during combat. (Only highest value applied to Special cooldown count, does not stack.)

[insert Duel skill] 4 because they actually need a buff.

8 Likes

Seal atk 4: Removes foe’s visible buffs in atk and inflict -7 to atk after combat

1 Like

How would you really change them though? They’re really there for scoring purposes. The HP+5 is there so that the skill has some form of combat use.

Also your suggestion actually gave me an idea for and buff.

1 Like

Uh bump them up to 185 obviously

2 Likes

At the moment they only let you score like a 170 BST unit, which is really weak by today’s standards when we have duos scoring as 185, and pair up legendaries scoring as 175-180. Duel skills should at least be buffed up to 180 BST scoring, but by the time that happens, we’ll probably have 190 BST infantry units, so maybe not.

Breath of Life 4: If unit initiates combat, restores 10 HP to allies within 2 spaces after combat.

1 Like

Theres no Level 4 on FEH history of B-Skills so im just gonna go with A and C-Slot

A-Skills

HEAVY BLADE 4
• If unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 and deals +5 damage per unit’s attack.(Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
STEADY IMPACT 4
• If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+6, Def+10 during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack
CLOSE DEF 4
• If unit is attacked by foe using sword, axe, lance or dragonstone, unit receives Def/Res +8 during combat.(Neutralizes foes bonuses from Hone,Rally Etc.)
STEADY/FIERCE/WARDING/SWIFT BREATH 4
• If foe initiates combat, grants Def/Atk/Res/Spd+6 during combat grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack and Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack (Only highest value applied. Does not stack. )

C-Skills

ATK/SPD/DEF/RES PLOY 4

• At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-7 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.(Neutralizes foes bonuses from Hone,Rally etc.During combat) depends on the ploy.

(SWORD/AXE/LANCE)(BOW/DAGGER/STAFF)(R.B.G.TOME)(DRGN/BEAST) VALOR 4 / EXP. 4

• If unit survives, unit and all ( X ) users on team get 4 x SP. / 4 x Exp. (If similar skill effects also used, only highest multiplier applied. )

2 Likes

Special Spiral 4:Speeds up special cooldown by 2.
Slaying weapons and characters like L!Alm/Byleth proc it literally every hit

Hence why I decided to do them, duh. Besides, some of them do need a tune up and Wrath 4 is probably on it’s way.

Also, :+1: that name

DC/CC 2

Unit can counter from any distance unit gets Atk/Spd/Def/Res +8 During combat and foe can’t make a follow up

1 Like

???
I didnt say anything wrong about your topic …tho
At the end of the day i dont want anything to do with your personal anger…
Im not gonna stress myself arguing with you , as far as i know i just shared my opinion .
Its so IRONIC your picture and your attitude doesnt agree with each other

…wut? :upside_down_face:

I just gave you my reason for doing them and even complimented your account name. What anger are you even talking about? :neutral_face: what is even happening rn?

1 Like

Sounds good to me

1 Like

Might as well be with duos around XD

2 Likes

Hence why I said “Sounds good to me”

Honestly I’d only take the Valor one, Exp boosting skills are bad, the more kills you get the more SP you get… and you can already go from lvl 1-40 easily with just using the rotation maps especially on the right days on the weekend

4 Likes

What we really need is a valor seal. Give it to a unit and that unit gets 2x SP.

2 Likes

Make it an omni Valor skill that works on any unit I’d pay for that shit

3 Likes