Lets build a Banner for Jill

Farfetched is 100% confirmed a thing from the past, but its clear that IS at least will push the most voted heroes into the game between now and anytime in the future (Nils is here at last, despite being in a nightmare banner sharing color with another lance flier pegasus). So I was thinking about Jill’s homecoming :B

My perfect Jill banner would be something like this:

Daein’s whatever
-Jill (Green flier)
-Muarim/Tormod (red beast)
-Volug (colorless beast)
-Fiona (YES, IM SORRY, WE CANNOT WIN ALL THE TIME) blue cav demoting.

GHB: Pelleas or Ashnard. The first the better.

If its not a Daein banner its okey, but then i hope they put vika, ulki or jannaff in there. AND DHEGINSEA.

How would you build that banner???

6 Likes

Jill z shinon, darcia and gaitrie
Astrid ghb

1 Like

Thats a cool banner and Astrid GHB is an instant win/win <3

And Shinon was also up in CYL charts, I forgot that!

1 Like

I never forget any of my children ^^

1 Like

Daein’s army :

Jill green axe flier.
Ilyana blue infantry mage.
Edward , sword infantry and the demote.
Leonardo , colorless infantry.

Nolan as the GHB.

It would be a solid banner , Jill and Ilyana ranked high in CYL 3 and 4 and the boys would finish the Dawn brigade.

6 Likes

Oh yes… Leonardo too is a member of the dawn Brigade

This is perfect.

1 Like

If it’s a Jill banner…
I vote for Zihark, Tauroneo and Palleas in there.

For characters it would be a good set, though it would have some color issues

6 Likes

I’d spend 5k Grails for her

Edit… make that 7.7k Grails to have 2 +10’s before a rerun

2 Likes

@MrShinyGyarados

my time is done

2 Likes

Pelleas +.+ I would love this banner T.T My 1,2k Grails are waiting. (And my 1k orbs as well…)

4 Likes

You forgot Pelleas if we she should come in a Daein Army Banner. Do not forget who she fights for in Act 1 Chapter 5.

4 Likes

Lately, seems like IS doesn’t care again about colorsharing in banners, anyway :(

2 Likes

Woah, that’s commitment! <3

1 Like

I can’t remember, who they fought?

:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: I wish he comes with her, even if he has less probabilities for just being a boy :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Jill(RD)
Ilyana(RD) 4* demote,so I can max merge my girl easier
Zihark(RD)
Tauroneo(RD)

3 Likes

Mergeable Ilyanna… NICE.

1 Like

I don´t care, I don´t like 5* exclusive Units anyways. It is just way more satisfying to +10 a weak unit than a unit that is already pre built to be honest. I use Units like Berkut, Henry or Soren so… The only 5* +10 unit I have is Kliff, and I do not nealy as much use him, than my build up 3* and 4* units. (It is impossible to dissapoint me at this point.) I am just happy if he gets in the game, regardless if he is bad or good.

1 Like

Well… I mean she’d be the easiest PoR girl that I love that would be easily merge able… Nephenee (+5 atm)… Mia (I still yet to even get), Elincia (+6), Ilyana (+1 and she’s a seasonal so makes it even harder)

1 Like