Let's get to know each other

Hello GP people!

So I’ve realized I’ve been on this forum for over a year and a half and I don’t know much about anyone here. For most of you I simply make a mental picture and tend to stick to it (Is it a boy or a girl? Is he american, english, chinese?..). Probably I’m missing a lot since I usually don’t read the fluff sections where things get a little more relaxed and off topic.

I’ve decided to make a short not-very detailed survey in case you wanna join in and share things and in the end get to know each other better.

As for me I’m a (nice) spanish guy in my thirties, I work as an operator for a plant of electrical vehicles and I’m in love with my labrador(ish) dog ‘Goofy’. I confess I haven’t played most of FE games since I was a SEGA kid but I’m trying my best to play them these days.

Here we go:

My age
  • A young toddler 10-15
  • 15-20
  • 20-25
  • 25-30
  • 30-35
  • Too old to be here

0 voters

My closest time zone
  • Western USA
  • Eastern USA
  • Europe
  • Middle East
  • East Asia-Australia

0 voters

I feel like…
  • A boy
  • A girl
  • Neither
  • Both
  • like myself

0 voters

My favourite FE game
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light
  • Fire Emblem Gaiden
  • Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
  • Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
  • Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
  • Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
  • Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
  • Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
  • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
  • Fire Emblem Awakening
  • Fire Emblem Fates
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Fire Emblem Heroes

0 voters

10 Likes

Even more specific info about me:
I live in San Francisco (it says that in my bio, so no new information there)
While 3H is probably my favorite, FE7 comes really close.
Since you mentioned your dog, I have two cats :cat: :cat:

11 Likes

I screwed the polls, was meant to be all public but only did that on the first question lol.

can any mod change them to public? It won’t let me change it

9 Likes

WOW, I barely make the age cutoff :catsob:

12 Likes

So like, you wanna know my mother’s maiden name and my social security number too yeah?

20 Likes

SFO is one of my top places I have to visit. Not only thd city but the national parks around (I believe sequoia park is nearby)

7 Likes

19 Likes

haha oh no, pls no personal info, just a bare sketch of the people behind the nick. Only for those who want!

10 Likes

Have you watched that grandma playing skyrim? we are still safe

11 Likes

I am from Latin America, I have a rescued parrot as a pet for six years now, I am always trying to learn new stuff through English forums since Spanish speaking websites don’t hold a candle to reddit, Quora, GP and others in terms of topics I actually like.

Although I always try to keep an open mind with everything, I am 90’s kid in some place of my carbon heart and tropey things like Stallone, Schwarzenegger, Dragon Ball and stuff are still my guilty pleasures.

11 Likes

I’m old, 'nuff said.

10 Likes

I live in Canada, tho I won’t be more specific where, I have a cat and a dog who are both very cute but also really stupid

I have ADHD and I’m a bi-oriented aroace

I’m a girl

My favourite FE game is Sacred Stones, but my favourite game of all time is Kingdom Hearts 2

When I get into a fandom I usually become extremely obsessed lmao. I’ll hyperfocus on it for a long time and let it consume my soul. My mom is very confused by it lol

Uhhhh I think that’s all I’m gonna share tho I probably forgot something LMAO

OH RIGHT my name is Maddie, it’s in my profile lmao

15 Likes

people with ADHD only have one favorite game and its always KH2

12 Likes

Agagoagakvsjavsjdbjabsjsb lmao

9 Likes

Favorite game is a good one.

Top 3 for me are
Dead Space 1
FE 3H
Burnout Paradise

10 Likes

You might be on to something cause KH2 is my favorite game too

7 Likes

I am from Latin america.
I have two cats one was taken from the streets and the other one was product of the offspring of one of my aunt cats.
Im on my 20’s but each day I find less fun on anime related stuff, Everything is just a copy of something from the past and is filled with stereotypes that are used in almost every serie.
Kinda the same with western series and movies.

I enjoyed the animation from the 80’s and 90’s, also a lot of western movies from that time, they had some charm, even the early 2000’s still had it but nowadays is really hard to find it.

I came to this site because I never had people to talk about FE games or RPGs aside of a friend that introduced them to me by insisting me to play FF6, I also came here because I was very lonely when the virus struck.

10 Likes

My word is law :feh_flaynfire:

9 Likes

meanwhile my ADD self who likes a lot of games but doesn’t have a definite favorite yet :feh_eirikabulli:

9 Likes

Play KH2 and that will change

8 Likes