Let's love him

I just want to take the time to love and appreciate Berkut, one of my favorite characters in the entire series. I know a lot of people don’t like him, but I’d like to take the time and see who can really appreciate him with me.

Sure, he seems like he’s just an angry and hateful character but really, he’s more than that. I have gone on multiple tangents about him already, but I’d like to see what everyone else has to say about him. and please don’t mention the hair

just in case tho

I’m the type of person to find someone attractive only after I get to know them. The reason I absolutely love Berkut is because the poor boy tried. He devoted himself to the military because on the inside, he was really insecure and shy. He had to become fearless because it’s what his mother wanted for him before she passed away. Then, after devoting his life to becoming stronger and a better leader, he is defeated by Alm, fresh off the farm. He was beat by a literal country lad who had only been fighting for a couple chapters . Of course his pride is hurt. Then after begging Rudolf to let him fight Alm again, he’s offered power by Duma which he refuses. That is, until he’s given a mirror that’ll help him. He only used that mirror out of desperation because he was about to lose to Alm again and when he did use it, he was horrified at it’s power. Berkut was a good boy who didn’t like dark magic. Imagine what it must’ve taken, how hard it must’ve been for him to finally say yes to Duma and even go as far as to sacrifice Rinea, the only one who’s shown actual love to him since his parents died . He really was strong to last as long as he did. Eventually, he did break, but I don’t blame him for that.

(In case you need inspiration)

18 Likes

:feh_sylvainlove:

I love him too :fgo_ereshlove:

Also

image image image image

9 Likes

Not a fan of Berkut, but I like the analysis

5 Likes

I actually did a painting rendition of one of those

12 Likes

I’m in agreement, Berkut’s one of my favorite antagonists in the series. He’s wonderful.

3 Likes

It’s pretty :fgo_ereshwoah:

I love them so much

3 Likes

mutes thread

I have no love to give him. :hocho:

5 Likes

sniff sniff

2 Likes

Killing rinea is a pitfall

2 Likes

Bercute :catdance:

3 Likes

pls dont tell me threads like this are popular again

3 Likes

I thought he was already overall well appreciated.

But yes good lad.

4 Likes

Haven’t played SoV, still think he’s pretty cool as far as antagonists go

This is so cute!!!

I can’t like Berkut after what he did to Rinea. But I can see why other people like him.

(I kinda wish that IS would have waited a year so they could be together as a duo dancer hero, with Rinea as a lead of course)

2 Likes

Totally not biased but

I just love those two. I still remember the scene to be one of the saddest in all of fire emblem.

8 Likes

Well I mean, I make real threads too, I was just super bored and felt like seeking people with common opinion and appreciation for a character that I find that everyone tends to hate.

I’m sorry?

4 Likes

Jesus ■■■■■■ christ why does everyone take everything I write so personal

Do what ever your heart desires
I personally just dont wanna see people spam those threads again like they did one time for absolutely no reason, with this imma out

2 Likes

Oh, it wasn’t personal, I just wanted to make sure I didn’t offend or upset you. It’s gonna take a lot more than that to get under my skin.

1 Like