17 Likes

Fitting Pfp…
Screenshot_20201025-122418~2

20 Likes

Edelgard sees potential in you.

13 Likes

:feh_elisad:
And I thought my luck was bad when I got to 8.5% twice on this banner :catroll:
I really hope you get what you’re looking for, it would be so disheartening to get something else now :catcry:

12 Likes

Did somebody say Crests? :feh_crest:

10 Likes

40 summons without a 5* isn’t fun, that’s for sure. I’d say try and break that amount but with your orb count not really sure that’s possible.

5 Likes

I wanted Mia cuz Marth is HAWT but both the banners they were in committed a mass murder on my dopamine levels.

6 Likes

Its RNG when you want nothing you get high quality stuff, when you want a unit desperately it screws you up, they thrive on your desperation.

8 Likes

Amen.

5 Likes

Thats how gacha works.

4 Likes

Ahhh… Gotcha.
DopeyPrestigiousAsiaticmouflon-size_restricted-1

4 Likes

The 2 orbs is the part that makes me even sadder.

1 Like

Don’t spend until 20 orbs if possible, your shot at 2 five stars is really high with that pity rate

:feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb::feh_orb: :feh_lotsaborbs:

I cant give you real orbs. Wish I clould.

6 Likes

Update: hahahhahashfshafhw ahf hhhaskhf I’m losing my sanity

12 Likes

That sucks

6 Likes

:feh_elisad:

7 Likes

:feh_maridistress: :feh_eirikabulli: :feh_sharenacry:
:feh_eirikabulli: :feh_sharenacry: :feh_maridistress:
:feh_sharenacry: :feh_maridistress: :feh_eirikabulli:

7 Likes