How would you rate Lyre’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Dagr’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Nótt’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Kyza’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner’s art overall?

0 voters

4 Likes
Which of Reginn’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Fáfnir’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Lyre’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Dagr’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Nótt’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Kyza’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

1 Like

God they look so good! So happy with their art! :feh_dagrsmile: :feh_totallynottasimp:

10 Likes

that is all

15 Likes

Reginn. She looks so much better now that she’s not wearing that dumb leotard

Fafnir.
also abs

Lyre. She’s cute, but both her ponytail and those giant shoulder knots clash a bit, making that area look very busy

Jotwins. The booba is really only bad in the default art (tho I am concerened that Dagr’s right one looks ready to slip out at any moment). The art is very clean otherwise. Dagr is definitely my favorite of the two here. Nott’s attack pose is awkward. Dagr’s damaged pose is as well, but I like it for being different, even if it does still have shades of the “get behind me” pose that plagues Duo/Harmonics.

Kyza. Not as stoic as I was expecting, but he does take his job very seriously so it works

7 Likes

Lyre and Reginn look CUTE!!!

:heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Fáfnir looks too handsome. Why didn’t anyone warn me he would be this handsome. :flushed:

7 Likes

image (1)

What more is needed

@WormMeHarderDaddy

9 Likes

There is no bad art in this batch. But in my opinion, Reginn shares the same energy that all main characters from NY banners have had previously; safe and boring. I don’t want anything extravagant but I wish they put in their Yukatas something from their countries, or like the beasts’ case, short sleeves to give them a bit more personality.

Dagr & Nott also have that old school reformed delinquent kids energy and honestly looks really good for me. I am not a fan of Fafnir and I hope the game doesn’t screw me with him during summoning but those details like his crown, the belt, boots, the color scheme and art special have a more impactful look than Reginn who shares some of those traits but to a lesser degree.

5 Likes

gender unspecified royal :feh_sigurdeyes:

4 Likes

Screenshot_2021-12-28-10-29-31-98_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

That arrow is not gonna work…

Art is ok, very similar outfits to last year in general.

It bothers me that sprites are reused like Reginn is basically OC Reginn:

Screenshot_2021-12-28-10-33-06-02_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329
Screenshot_2021-12-28-10-34-30-68_08ec35600c34dc2fc5d3c148e5878b88

Or the chicken Daggr is riding is the same as NY! Gunnthra or Ryoma.

It feels the developers are becoming lazy, like on the new intro while the game is loading, everyone has an original pose but Ash has the same Atk pose she has in game.

Not good enough :-1:

6 Likes

Overall art is decent. Favorite is Lyre because kaya8.
In-game sprites for the mecha (Reginn and Fafnir) while wearing kimonos are weird to look at.
The only thing I dislike is Dagr’s damaged art. Cuboon decided back-pain sized boobs weren’t enough, so every female from now on gotta have that sweet panty shot.

4 Likes

Pretty much every time a unit gets an alt and they have something unique to them that sprite hardly never changes besides seasonal accessories on it, take every Dragon Corrin and both Kana’s, all of them looks exactly the same (besides LF.Corrin who’s Black/Purple) but both of the Fallen Corrin’s Dragon sprite has the purple flames. They’re not going to give them something completely new if it’s not necessary.

That’s because it’s the Kinshi Knight class and that’s what they ride on, I mean what else are they going to be riding on a Wyvern or Pegasus like 95% of all the other Flier’s in the game.

Wasn’t it like that for every other Book also, I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure every other book was like this.

6 Likes

I feel different about this but I don’t want to start a fight so all I’ll say is you do you, and everyone has their own opinions

2 Likes

Top: Kyza, maybe Lyra as a close second. Ranulf is in both of their arts and I love it so much. Am I bias? Absolutely. I’m glad they are here.

Botton: also Kyza I mean, Duo Dagr and Nott. I’m hating a lot the booby duos we are getting these days. I know they sell well, but, in general, I fear some of my favorite ladies may get a boob operation and a lot of back pain and, in particular this time, its sad to see the giant ladies with more boobs and less muscle.

Art wise, Regin and Fafnir are fine, but when you see their minis… I guess IS trapped themselves into this awfulness with their mecha suit horses.

Another thing, I love how the kinshi (?) chicken has consolidated itself as the flying default option for NY alts and I wish IS did the same with the Awakening gryphons in any other banner type. I miss them. We already have cows, fairies and mechas. A gryphon can’t hurt us.

7 Likes

Thank god either Kyza and Lyre aren’t drawn by Kippu and are looking good. Still dislike the Marcia art.

She looks so wonderful.

20211228_141535

4 Likes

NY Eir, Peony, Plumeria, Camilla, Azura: Hi, we are all NY Fliers all who don’t ride a Kinshi

3 Likes

I completely forgot about them. But in all honesty I wouldn’t expect fairies or Camilla flying on chickens when some of them have wings and Camilla has an iconic wyvern from whom she doesn’t want to go off. Azura is the only one I could see on a kinshi.

4 Likes

I’m about to ruin this also… Hot Spring Camilla is a Pegasus Knight

4 Likes

:sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face: True!! And honestly I also forgot again about eir, even if she still has her spectral horse to back up my wrong ass argument. What I’m trying to say is that I’m glad some people ride kinshis to the new year battle, other than the Fates characters where this bird is from :_

4 Likes