Limited Hero Battle Megathread

Continuing the last thread made by Umbriel, post here how you cleared the Limited Hero Battles.

For future reference and preparations, here are some predictions:

12 Likes

So many solos to work on. I thought the Lunge Sweep Cav would be the most annoying, but it worked in my favor, staying up top to decide which side I wanted it to block

5 Likes

6 Likes

Birds :feh_bigbeauty:

8 Likes

Incredibly enough Soren could tank the green bow

7 Likes

There was only one way to do this.

5 Likes

:feh_camuscool:

6 Likes

:feh_zekewhat:

Kinda a weird team with 2 far save tanks, Naga and B!Marth dealed with melee units, it worked really well actually! I gave L!Tiki Hardy Fighter + Steady Posture when I got A!Fjorm. With her new refine and these skills she’s an absolute beast even at +1

7 Likes

Near Save and Far Save cheese :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lethe & Ranulf? EZ

Leif Erikson? Made it as Well, with 1 SI

7 Likes

Couldn’t do abyssal, problem is Darros is my only +10 and FY!Tiki is my only other archaea merged at +2…
Infernal wasn’t so hard but I severly lack of builded unit for abyssal…

Binding blade and archea are my two worst rosters (and Tms but who don’t?)

9 Likes

Leif’s really is an awful battlefield, the entire fight took place in the bottom centre four squares. L!Tiki to the rescue. I wasn’t sold on her as a far save unit when she got her remix but she performed magnificently here. Abyssal Leif doing 3 damage per attack and even the green tome easily survivable.

The Minervas are +10, Tiki’s +1

Minerva with QR helped remove the armours and she dealt with most melee units while Tiki took did her far save admirably. Maria healed and S!Minerva didn’t get to do too much.

7 Likes

God Marth’s definitely made this easy

4 Likes

6 Likes

Took some damage, but I didn’t expect to get it first try.

Should have used a different seal on Xane since it was a sliced team affair, but whatever.

7 Likes

Tiki emblem :feh_tikiga:

8 Likes

SPLASH FIGHT!

8 Likes
4 Likes

It took some doing but I actually did this with just Remixed L-Marth and L-Tiki…

Tiki is one of my most invested units but Marth is pretty much just base kit… Far Save be strong

That Dew I threw into Marth turned out to be well worth it… He was taking so many zeroes and shrugged off that Panic.

6 Likes

Looking at these completions I’m realising I may have made this harder than it needed to be.
I completely forgot that L!Tiki is no longer an immobile unit that just dies (despite having recently added her to one of my AR-O teams).
In any case, I managed to push through this one.
With all the panic ploy flying around L!Marth was an absolute monster and H!Tiki’s dance ended up being really important.

7 Likes