Literally Just Post FEH/FE Memes Here - Part 9

I like to have at least one and almost always they have S rank on lances so they carry their legendary lance of the respective game.
The only exception was Xavier on FE5 i gave him the master bow and the brave sword.

3 Likes

Generals had sick animations so I always used them

5 Likes

Yeah seeing them taking their time, or tanking hits to later retaliate with full force is amazing.

3 Likes

You’re still a baby

Everytime I see someone a lot younger than me, I feel old. :feh_veronicaoof:

7 Likes

I love using armored units too!

2 Likes

Made this meme for another thread yesterday
https://community.gamepress.gg/t/help-me-build-da-baby-lyon/101448?u=daemonjho

15 Likes

Ah
:fgo_gudako:

1 Like

Give us more red ones IS!

17 Likes

:feh_rheatea:

16 Likes

Mostly true, but there is a certain level of powercreep that even when my favorites have it I think is utter BS.

B!Hector I think is the best example. FE7 is one of my favorite games and Hector is awesome, but that refine is too much by any standard.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’ll agree with that one. Feels like they wrote that refine text late at night and then pushed it out the next morning without giving it a second thought …

8 Likes

Yeah i despise the 3H characters, but then i got Duessel and im fan of the GBA games so he is an amazing unit.
So the scroll of truth has the truth.

5 Likes

Just waiting for the OG Hector refine: “Immune to all damage except true damage. Heals 50% of damage dealt when special triggers.”

8 Likes

That same could apply to Zelgius/BK

6 Likes

Look out for that 2022 refine :catdance:

9 Likes

God I wish they would go ahead with the DC weapons already

8 Likes

It simultaneously makes me both happy and upset that B!Dimitri could be the first DC refine :catpat:

8 Likes

Haha yeah that would be great for me as well, but also so very sad too :catsob:

7 Likes

I just want Hardin to get a refine, he’s a meme compared to b!Hector

8 Likes

Yup, IS should just do a big update and give every unit who just has DC a nice shiny refine.

7 Likes