Literally Just Post FEH/FE Memes Here - Part 9

So that’s the reason of the tellius seasonal spam…if the game isn’t getting remade you know who to blame

3 Likes

I thought Homer was just into girls?
Is he lgbt?

1 Like

This is what happens if you try to recruit Homer with a male character so I’d say yes

14 Likes

Wait, how old is he? And does he say that to all males, kids or adults?

1 Like

He says this to any girl besides Nanna

And this to children

Although what age qualifies as a child in Thracia is really inconsistent. Salem calls Tina a child and she’s supposed to be fifteen and Perne says he sent Lara away because she was just a kid and she’s also supposed to be fifteen.

Homer’s age isn’t known but he’s probably in his twenties. Perne and Lifis are both twenty five and he looks around their age

8 Likes

Bye GC, see you in maybe 6 months :catsob:

11 Likes

That is rough lol

2 Likes

I feel bad for choosing A route, but still i played Binding blade many times and i played the B route fair ammount.

3 Likes

I feel that

I had to force myself to go A lmao

3 Likes

But i would say B is harder because of the ballistician in the mountains he is only reachable by flying units and you dont have delphi shield (Iote of elibe)
Bartre has the only Brave axe you can get in the game and he is not a bad prepromote, the thing is that you can get both geese and gonzalez which are much better because they promote to berserkers and can crit often much more than warriors.
But i think that the the first map of the B route which is similar to the second of the A is kinda less harder.
On A route the second map is the definition of speedrun you have to reach the boss, recruit thea, klein kill the brigands help the green units which are a ton, recruit Echidna if she survives the encounter with the 3 fighters at start of turn and visit all the villagers and kill the boss before reinforcements arrive since those are cavs and come well prepared.

4 Likes

c3c37ba

17 Likes

I felt the free units one

7 Likes

11 Likes
9 Likes

In honor of it being 4/20

12 Likes

I went to see flyer Olivia builds and I’m really reconsidwring they need to update the builds and descriptions

Wtf
2021 is laughting at your joke with their fairies

11 Likes

11 Likes

A classic its the sequel to this.

10 Likes

And the prequel?

7 Likes

53fb852

18 Likes