Literally Just Post FEH/FE Memes Here - Part 9

Mostly true, but there is a certain level of powercreep that even when my favorites have it I think is utter BS.

B!Hector I think is the best example. FE7 is one of my favorite games and Hector is awesome, but that refine is too much by any standard.

9 Likes

Yeah, I’ll agree with that one. Feels like they wrote that refine text late at night and then pushed it out the next morning without giving it a second thought …

8 Likes

Yeah i despise the 3H characters, but then i got Duessel and im fan of the GBA games so he is an amazing unit.
So the scroll of truth has the truth.

5 Likes

Just waiting for the OG Hector refine: “Immune to all damage except true damage. Heals 50% of damage dealt when special triggers.”

8 Likes

That same could apply to Zelgius/BK

6 Likes

Look out for that 2022 refine :catdance:

9 Likes

God I wish they would go ahead with the DC weapons already

8 Likes

It simultaneously makes me both happy and upset that B!Dimitri could be the first DC refine :catpat:

8 Likes

Haha yeah that would be great for me as well, but also so very sad too :catsob:

7 Likes

I just want Hardin to get a refine, he’s a meme compared to b!Hector

8 Likes

Yup, IS should just do a big update and give every unit who just has DC a nice shiny refine.

7 Likes

Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Been using Arden all day since finishing his new build more or less.

3 Likes

Yeah, but try using Arden in FE4. That’s the point we’ve been making.

Pretty much any unit in FEH can be good, and armor was even king at a certain point in time.

3 Likes

Effect

Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Neutralizes “effective against armored” bonuses. At start of turn, if unit is within 3 spaces of an ally, unit can move 1 extra space (that turn only; does not stack) and grants the following status to unit for 1 turn: “Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 3 spaces.” At the start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 25%, inflicts Atk/Def-6 on foe during combat.

Refine

At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 25% or if unit isn’t adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Def-6 on foe during combat, and reduces damage from foe’s first attack by 80%. At start of combat, if extra movement is granted on unit, nullifies effects that “neutralizes ‘reduces damage by X%’ effects from non-Special skills” during combat.

6 Likes

No “neutralize effective against armor”? 0/10 even our last brave had that.

6 Likes

Seeing how people stop running anti-armor weapons due to the recent infantry&Bector powercreep, I say there isn’t much to fear. Still, good idea.

3 Likes

After all, what better way to balance a game than to eliminate the (usually) only weakness of a unit?

3 Likes

Add +5 to stats during combat and I’d say we’re good to go

5 Likes

nah, that’s saved for the Legendary alt. She deserves something more than gimmicky triple Galeforce.

3 Likes

Haha, one more turn!

3 Likes