Literally the best free summon I could have asked for on this banner

Pulled this beautiful thing on Leo, Elise, and Camilla’s banner because screw the other colors… sadly still no +Spd… but can’t get made at another merge… free at that

15 Likes

I was tryna get Leo but I got an Ayra

2 Likes

Congrats, I got a pretty nice free summon on the LA banner. LA Lyn, soon to be remembered as Armor March fodder :feh_lynstare:

Ot not, I have Armor March on pretty much all my armors already.

2 Likes

Congrats!

Damn these last days I focused on blue for my free summons but Altena don’t really want to come home :feh_desperation: :feh_elisad:
It’s like Mercedes, I got her after 5 or 6 months when she was demoted even if I focused on grey color, I think it will be the same way for Altena …

At least today I got Mordecai so it was ok.

1 Like

Ehh Altena’s overrated. Just use Travant

2 Likes

You’re telling me… to use a Male character… that’s a laugh

4 Likes

I tried the same thing because I want to make her a merge project, but got nothing. Still don’t have a single copy of her.

Technically I was telling @Bakashield to use a male character

1 Like

But Altena has access to Boon :feh_rein:

1 Like

Yeah? With her weapon equipped a +Def/+10/+5DF has 51 def and 50 hp. With Vanguard +Def equipped a +10/+5DF Travant has 50 Def and 57 hp. Her weapon gives her effectively 5 extra def due to the lull atk. Vanguard+ gives him a literal +7 def.
So adding her def, hp, and effective from her weapon; Altena has 106 physical bulk. Adding Travant’s Def, Hp, and the extra def from vanguard; he has 114 physical bulk. Even if Altena’s lull effect neutralizes a +7 atk buff(resulting in a net +10 effective def rather than +3), she still has less effective bulk than him. She doesn’t actually outclass him as much as people think

1 Like

I got a crappy 3 star. Been getting a lot of those lately… I did just free summon a SF!Nino on my second account tthough.I seem to be having better luck on there lately.

1 Like

Leo + Elise banner netted me my first Tanya. Yay for more Infantry Dragonflowers!

On the seasonal banner I picked green hoping for Libra but got another Sheena instead. Not even +Res. Sigh.

Still gets more def with the same build with the right boon.

If I get 2 copies of her (and maybe an another Surtr ?) I plan to do this.

Travant is an alternative option if you have grails to waste. But like “trash weebs”, the main reason is I prefer build a waifu than a husbando :feh_legion:
(well I just +10 W!Jaffar yesterday so I need to save grails :feh_bkhaha: )
I prefer to throw grails for unique units with Prf weapon or who doesn’t really have competition like W!Jaffar.

2 Likes

Never said she didn’t. But your own build shows that they have the same physical bulk(with Travant moving 2 points from def to hp). So even in your comparison she doesn’t outclass him at all

2 Likes

Well I can’t argue with that logic :joy:

3 Likes

yes but well apart from that if you want to +10 him, you need to save grails (less than TT units) [and I want these 2 def points than 2 hp points]
And for Altena you just need luck … but well I’m still thinking Demote units are way more rare than 3/4* units sadly :frowning_face: (except Silvia …)

I easily snipe blue for my free summons since the beginning of the event, but … :broken_heart:

Ippei do great arts but I want to build Altena :feh_royyes: (If also I manage to get the right boon and 2 copies)

1 Like

She kinda does tho… her Lance alone is better than a lot of lances he can run… and even then any Lance he can run she can run the same way without to much of a draw back. He costs Grails which not a lot of people would want to spend on someone when they can pretty much get the same character but with boons and a Prf weapon… and besides… he can’t run a Spd build nearly as good as she can

1 Like

Ok. Now read the rest of that post. I already ran the numbers to show that a vanguard+ Travant has higher effective bulk than Earthly Gae Bolg Altena can reach even under the most ideal cicumstances for her. The only point where she outclasses him is in the counterattack damage, where her PRF’s higher might and lull def allows her to counterattack for anywhere from 5 to 12 more damage than Travant. And it was then shown right up above your comment that Vanguard+ Altena has the same bulk as Travant with the same build. So no, Altena does not actually outclass him

1 Like

He has 3 less spd at +10 than a +spd Altena at +10. Neither of them have any business running a spd set unless you mean steady posture stacking to avoid doubles

1 Like

Oh and also, unless you are once again dropping her PRF for a refinable inheritable weapon, Travant can match her. And if yes that is the plan, then stop saying she outclasses him BECAUSE she has a PRF. You’ve yet show an instance where that PRF ACTUALLY makes her outclass him

1 Like