Longed for the Liquor, Lie from a Lung, Latency of one's Lamentation: It’s the【Unstrained Liquor, Pellucid Heart】Roll Thread

Welcome to the most must roll anniversary banner in Arknights history, let’s celebrate AK global 2.5 anniversary :fgo_circehappy:
Let’s see what will we get in this banner

5* Tactician: Blacknight

“You are the strongest tactician on Rhodes Island? My name is Blacknight, please challenge me. If I lose, you will be my boss in the future, and you will be responsible for teaching me well.”

6* Merchant: Lee

"Thank you for taking care of my employees. They didn’t cause you any trouble, right? By the way, this is the agency’s business card, you can keep it.”

6* Summoner: Ling

“Name’s Ling, calling me that is fine. My two sisters haven’t caused troubles for you yet, right? Huh? You’ve seen me before? Uhh… in a dream, perhaps?”

On a side note, Nian and Dusk are also rated up in the banner as well, they have x5 rate more than regular spook, if anyone wants to get either of them, just be lucky or straight up buying them with 300 rolls for each :fgo_coffee:

Good luck to all and wish you can get your target if you roll the banner :fgo_bbsmile:

Lee theme song

Ling theme song

Some art

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

9 Likes

I’m so well ready :fgo_kamagrimace:

4 Likes

Nice nice. I just want a Blacknight, or 2 or 6 :fgo_gudako:

5 Likes

Aiming for Lee. I have more than enough for a spark even without taking free pulls into account but I hope it doesn’t come to that…

I for sure wouldn’t mind getting Ling, so hopefully RNG can make that happen. I managed to clean last year’s LNY banner in like 120 pulls, so maybe we can get a repeat!

3 Likes

I’ve enough for around 295 pulls out of 300, so at least i can say that i’ll surely get Ling.

And that’s really all that matters. The question is not if i get her but in how many pulls I will get her…

Blacknight will be a nice bonus, hopefully she’ll come before i get Ling.

2 Likes

Heres wishing myself I wont need as many rolls as last limited banner to get what I want…

4 Likes

Have to start praying RNG god having mercy on me :fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

Good luck! To me as well, hopefully I get a Blacknight from the free rolls :feh_lilithpray:

4 Likes

Is Ling as broken as they say?

Anyway, I’m not really interested in her, but I do still want Dusk and Nian, which is complicated… If it’s 30% of the remaining 30%, there’s a 9% chance one or the other will show up, which is pretty good if you’re going to roll to 300.

Maybe next year I’ll be interested in both ops and can roll the 300 to spark one of them at least.

Would be great to get Blacknight in the free rolls, so I guess I’ll see where I’m at on the last day.

Good luck everyone!

1 Like

1 soft pity and a dream :feh_lilithpray:

2 Likes

Imo mostly why they call her broken is because shes just extremely way better than say Magallan and Scene which are regarded as very good but big brain operators and shes also extremely good in IS2 but I think she isnt “I-win-button” like Chen Alter and Surtr.

I could be wrong though as I havent really used her myself.

4 Likes

Ling can solo almost every story stage in the game. But she’s not really good in CC or anything like that.

So she’ll be broken in your 6* drafts I guess :ak_kaltsitlaugh:

5 Likes

Maybe she’s good for trust farming though…

What’s your current count?
I’m at 207 operators - 5 below 100, 13 at 100-150, 32 at 150 to 190, 10 at 190-200, so that’s 60/207 not max trust. Still feels like it’s going to take forever though…

2 Likes

Shalem is my 200th operator.
Him and rainbow deer are still below 100 trust.
total 69/200 not max trust

I don’t really worry about it. Getting new ops to 100 for the stats is pretty quick, and 200 doesn’t matter. It’s just like, I might as well while I’m farming :feh_lucyshrug:

3 Likes

The very first time i manage to clear IS2, right the day before tomorrow’s banner and with Dusk in my team too.

Hope this is a good luck sign for tomorrow’s banner :slight_smile:

If not, well at least today i had fun clearing this!

1 Like

I get you wanna show off your clear or whatever, but can you not post stuff that’s unrelated here? There’s already a dedicated IS2 thread so I’d appreciate it if you didn’t clutter things up here before people even started posting their rolls

Look if it’s not a member of my fanclub that come to say hi :slight_smile:

You are derailing this thread more by posting this useless reply that you could have made to me, for example, with a PM. If this somehow hurt your feelings, you could have asked me to delete this post.

Not to mention that before my post there are for example… 2 posts about " how many operators a player own".

And before those 2 posts, other posts about Ling’s power and utility in game.

None of these last 4 posts are related to pulling on this banner, you know?

But of couse, since it was not me posting those, it’s fine :slight_smile:

First off, the replies posted above are still - to a degree - related to Ling, who is the main focus of the event story and its banner. The posts you mention which have the term ‘Operator count’ in them, did so as a result of discussing Ling’s use in gameplay. They still count. Your reply on the other hand, was randomly thrown in with no relation to the thread or banner whatsoever, you just decided to do so because why the fuck not right?

Second, before you start saying something as asinine as telling someone they’re derailing the thread when they tell you not to, that’s just a textbook example of the charcoal calling the China black. All you had to was take your posts about IS2 to the thread where it’s being discussed, but instead you wanted to make another derailing post to justify yourself, and for what exactly? So you could derail it even more? You can discuss anything here so long as it’s related in some way. Do not reply to this with more vacuous crap just to start an argument.

2 Likes

Can you just stop derailing the thread. Your IS2 clear has no business being tied to Ling whatsoever.

You could post your clear in the IS2 thread and no one would have an issue with it. Peace out.

2 Likes

Wrong. Read it better.

I was stating that the fact that exactly the day before the start of the banner i managed to finally clear IS2 with Dusk, an operator that can be found in tomorrow’s banner, had to be a good luck sign.

So, to quote you, my post is related - to a degree - to pulling to this banner too.

But it’s pointless to keep this discussion because we both know that you and your friends will try to find anything you could grasp in order to go against me.

And do remember that:

On one side there is me, posting something that is not really so much different from what other users have done. And surely not deserving the reaction of you and your friends.

On the other side, there are you, people known to have a grudge against me, litterally overreacting over nothing just to be able to try and berate me.

And finally, i have told this countless time but i will repeat it once more.

There is a function in the forum that allow a user to ignore other users.

If my posts hurt you and your friends so much, instead of creating all this useless drama, just ignore me.

1 click, and you’ll never read my posts again. Until then, one might think that you are having fun trying to berate me whenever you can :slight_smile: