Look at my Hot Premium Garbage

Well first off; Hello, because I am new here. That is not what you came here for though. You came for the garbage. So without further ado, behold:

My Garbage

Yes, the garbage is, in fact, a regular Jakob. But he’s very special to me because he is my first +10 child. Which, admittedly, is very sad because I’ve been playing this game since launch (with some very long breaks in-between).

Don’t let the fact that this is Jakob fool you; This boy can destroy. With a team of dancers. I am truly proud of my above average son. It is not time to take out the trash.

It’s time for the trash to take out you

29 Likes

well you completly changed why i came here when you said you where new…

Also… duh hello helloOo

(now thats premium garbage i would buy)

3 Likes

@Holdvar

1 Like

:feh_arvisboneappetite:

Pretty boy.

3 Likes

That is some hot premium garbage right there, very nice.

Oh and welcome!

1 Like

I’m sorry, my child is not for sale.

Unless you have 1’000’000$

Then he would be

2 Likes

make it $1000000 and subtract $1000001 and i got you

2 Likes

Welcome here ! :feh_hridexcited:

And I have to say that your Jakob looks great ! He must certainly serve you well.

You make a tempting offer, but I’m afraid I’ll have to refuse. I don’t do subtractions.

1 Like

dog darn it :p i dont do subtraction either

2 Likes

Thank you! He is good garbage, but his owner is not very smart and therefore does not know how to use him very well

6 Likes

Ya know, I can see this being very spicy on a anima AR defence infantry pulse team with Thrasir. Slap wings of mercy on him and watch him teleport around, slapping fools with an instant bonfire (or ignis if you can reduce the cool down enough).

3 Likes

No Summoner Support

-29/10 garbage delete the game

1 Like

While I unfortunately do not have a Thrasir wings of mercy isn’t a bad idea… I did give my Duo Ephraim infantry rush to play around with that though

let them be :p

2 Likes

Sadly summoner support is currently given to his Halloween brother

1 Like

He may be garbage… BUT HE IS GLORIOUS GARBAGE AND EVEN GARBAGE CAN BE BADASS.

An impressive build! Got any other build ideas for this fine man?

2 Likes

Oh yes, he is the best garbage man could find
As far as other builds go I have a distance tank build for him but it’s not that amazing

He also has close counter but I don’t really know what to do with it

2 Likes

BuT iT’s NoT rEiNhArDt

2 Likes

:feh_rein: I said “Pretty” not prefectly magically perfect with all great things and only god lord of feh absolutely yiff made of a delicious hansome pie made from the tears of 2018 arena

2 Likes