Lost Lore thoughts?

So it looks like you send out your heroes to fill out a book. The more lines of text you get, the more rewards you get. There’s also bonus units based on the text already there. It’s an easy way to get orbs (albeit long), so I can’t say anything bad.

Besides that; who did you send out?

4 Likes

Linde & Merric.

3 Likes

You can’t use the units you sent out right?

2 Likes

You can. Tested it out and Draug is still here.

5 Likes

Oh lol, well then this is pretty easy to do.

2 Likes

pretty bad

did Cain and Abel because Draug and Gordin have an S support already

2 Likes

Yeah. I figured they’d be locked or something. Would’ve been a big mistake on my part if they were.

1 Like

I don’t think anything about it at all, just “more DF and orbs”
Because the fact of creating an event where you have to wait straigh up 20hours is… bad for me

4 Likes

That’s why I sent Linde & Merric as I’m not in any need of them just incase I was locked out of using them. :thinkinglikelukas:

I don’t mind the waiting but I wish the time would be a bit shorter. It’s easy for me to leave that going and come back to it later since I don’t really even play FEH as consistently anymore. Would be a bit better if it let you send multiple units off but maybe this is just the initial stuff and it gets a lot more interactive (or at least gives out more rewards frequently).

I was afraid if the units I sent out would fight random enemies, so I wanted to make sure my Altean units were units strong enough to hold their own.

My Linde would’ve gotten destroyed.

1 Like

Very easy, very unoriginal and very boring

I sent L!Marth and Hardin because I have only a few 5* from this series

1 Like

I just send out Marth and Caeda.

2 Likes

It’s an interesting event, but nothing more. It doesn’t provide new info for players who have already played the respective games, I wouldn’t think. So it’s more for those who haven’t, to learn a bit more. It’s more of a background event, so you can’t really say much bad about it, except that it’s kinda boring for most players. But then, what’d anyone expect from this? Personally, it met my expectations. Just extra upkeep to do on the daily. It takes a bit long to complete though

The fastest you can obtain all the score rewards is 200 hours

5 Likes

I sent Naga and Shiida:

Not much of good I can say about it, get orbs and the chance of reading resumes of the tales in each world, it’s good for refreshing memory (like me who hasn’t been playing a lot of FE lately).
I don’t hate it, the countdown is OK as I get to do other things while I wait for the rewards, it just isn’t very exciting/fun

3 Likes

Are those 20 hours or min?

1 Like

You mean the countdown?, it’s hh:mm:ss so it’s 20h of waiting

2 Likes

Ffs, I thought it might be only 20 min.

3 Likes

Just another event to do once a day for me

I mean after reading 20 and 60 lines you get an additional team so after 40h (which is honestly annoying) you get a total of 3 teams to send out