Lostbelt 2 release banner. How lucky did you get?

So I’ve already said that my account has a EX luck so here is another prove of that xD. I just decided to do a single 10 Yolo summon on the new banner for lostbelt 2, wasn’t aiming for any of the servants, but i managed to get Sigurd. How are your summons from this banner?

7 Likes

LB2 Story mode images all messed up,and the Story itself load too long.Im too confused to do some gacha now

6 tix omg. Catalyst? Bryn.

5 Likes

Decided to celebrate the engine update with a 10-roll.

Got the servant I wanted from the banner, so that’s cool. Nice way to start off the new and improved game. :fgo_romadearu:

4 Likes

We already have a roll thread for the LB2 banner.

7 Likes

Saving for Skadi.

I just did two rolls and i get just two old 3 star ce’s, but i’m happy that you get good things

I wish you good luck, i spect that she can give you happiness with her presence

I got super lucky.

Not even the shadow of a feeling to impulse roll!

5 Likes

Was cooking when i got the 5 Star tingles, went for a Yolo and bam, megane dragon slayer.

5 Likes

I saw ppl getting some good stuff here and there so I had an itch to roll. Got her on ticket 1. I’ve always been blessed with SRs but have had shit luck with SSRs, so ig it’s to be expected. I can only hope for the same kind of luck in LB 3 for best boy Lanling .

1 Like

I got a K scope and sigurd back to back

2 Likes

Congratulations for your nordic Siegfried

1 Like

Just got Osakabehime (good friend for my Jack), so I think there goes my luck getting Valkyrie. Maybe I’ll pick her/them with next free 4* ticket…

1 Like