Lostbelt 4 boss fight chapter 10-2

this thread is about the boss fight at 10-2 if youre not there yet please leave the post to not get spoiled

This is the first major bossfight of the lostbelt. She has great traits like female and divine to exploit.Her being a berserker and depleting her own hp helps too. Here’s the gamepress’s guide.

Some things i noticed.

• if you nuke her down before turn 5 then “The Price of Not Being Three-Headed and Six-Armed” destroys her second hp bar and essentially lets you skip it.

• if you use georgios’s taunt at turn 2 then you can safely ignore her atk up’s for atleast 2 turns. If you have georgios’s bond ce youre safe for the entire duration of her atk buffs.

Here's the team i used. Didnt needed the backline and neet can be swapped with hans for heals instead of bonus hp.

3 Likes

Went in with Waver, Merlin, Abigail - they all got rekt fairly quickly and QSH coming in from the back soloed pretty much the entire thing. Would probably have been even easier, had I just gone with QSH+some supports from the start.

3 Likes

Triple Scathach won without any issue

1 Like

Tried doing it with ruler martha but she kept critting, so I switched to kama.
:catlie:
May not like her character-wise but at least she’s came in handy in fights

2 Likes

tfw you solo a boss with one of your favourite Servants :fgo_hokusaiwink:

14 Likes

She was probably the hardest of the lot, just pushing through that first bar was tough if you came in blind. Once you get past that though, it’s pretty routine stuff. Other than the obvious, it’s pretty much downhill from here tbh.

1 Like

I dont see how you guys are this far ahead. I’m just getting to the first ashwattama fight. Are you guys burning quartz or somethin’?
:fgo_gudako:

Nope, all natural AP here.

4 Likes

I went with a support plus hokusai strat. Worked pretty well!

The flying flip? How much AP do you have?

Same as anyone else near the level cap

Around 145 or so?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

The total amount you have shouldn’t make a great deal of difference as it regenerates at the same rate for everyone, unless you have a really low max which meant you started from behind yesterday. But I also reached 10-2 with about 100AP so :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

3 Likes

yesterday leveled up so had an extra bar of ap for story.

4 Likes

Gilgamesh+karna+merlin + mash death sacrifice :fgo_okitacry:

1 Like

that feeling when you rolled back on Thanksgiving banner and the game literally said “hey sorry, the rates were awful, here’s some Child of Atlas copies” and you’re cheating LB4 with them FeelsOkayMan

2 Likes

This fight is pretty much trivialized once you’ve stacked taunters/sacs and let her kill herself. Didn’t bother to burst through 400k with 70% atk down.

Used support Jinako, who is so chunky she survived till the end.

Euryale was there to steal the NP charge before getting 1-shot.

Probably could’ve thought of a better line up, but I just wanted to get this done before bed

1 Like

If rng allows, I’m aiming for a maid alter 3 turn… We’ll see, though. Rng tends to absolutely despise me when I try these things…