Low key annoys me how bad they shafted Tanya

Not only is her kit pretty trash, but she also has 7 less bst than Norne

3 Likes

Not like this really matters since inheritance exists.

:man_shrugging:

What is her base kit anyway?

1 Like

It’s kind of strange considering Ross and Chad have Gen 4 BST while she’s one point lower than Legendary Alm. But it does fit with Thracia Tanya who the only thing she had going for her was decent speed

2 Likes

But then you have units like Melancholy fodder who, from what I’ve been told, is nothing like her original self.

IS being inconsistent, as usual.

5 Likes

From what I can see, from the time their banner came out all the other pre-demotes have bst of that of the units on the banner they came from… I mean look at Ross, 172 Bst

Ross and Chad are trainees, so they got extra bst

2 Likes

Is Norne a trainee too?

1 Like

Igrene is in the same bin as her so probably not.

1 Like

This may be a stupid question but who counts as a trainee unit? How is that decided?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t know a definitive answer to that. With some units like Donnel it’s obvious but not so much with others

2 Likes

Question because I’m dumb, where does one find the new skills? I saw that stats already

Their pages have their skills, that’s also with with Kempf

2 Likes

Pass and Supr spd/res. Laughably bad. Shining bow is the only good thing she has.

Oh dear God, that’s awful.

1 Like

I wished she’d had come with an actual new weapon for my Setsuna… she doesn’t need Shining Bow

1 Like

And then… we look at the skills everyone else on the banner got

Yep. It’s just sad how horrible it is. Kinda like Larum, but at least she won’t have a bad kit and be 5 star exclusive.

1 Like

The best little thing to come tho… Fort. Res 3 on 4* Kempf

1 Like