Low Star Alters [Poll]

May as well keep the ball rolling

This one is for the 2 and 3 stars you think will make the best Alters (like the upgraded Lava and Kroos)

Same as always, vote for 3!

And if you want to get creative and give them new 5 or 6 star kits/skills then that’s awesome! Add them to the discussion below :slight_smile:

Again no room for robots unfortunatley

• 12F
  • Adnachiel
  • Ansel
  • Beagle
  • Cardigan
  • Catapult
  • Durin
  • Fang
  • Hibiscus
  • Melantha
  • Midnight
  • Noir Corne
  • Orchid
  • Plume
  • Popukar
  • Rangers
  • Spot
  • Steward
  • Vanilla
  • Yato

0 voters

Remember you get 3 votes!

4 Likes

Obviously I’m choosing Spot. :feh_kleinyes: Mostly because I’m a furry but also because we haven’t gotten a defender alt yet and I don’t care about Beagle or Cardigan.

The other two were hard picks because I didn’t much care about anyone else. Ended up choosing Orchid because homegirl has the potential to look so much cooler and Ansel because I can imagine him with a 5×3 range unlimited duration S2 and that would be epic.

Seems like everyone just went with the 6☆ Yato meme, though. :ak_lappdumb:

2 Likes

Cardigan because she’s cute, Adnachiel because he’s kinda weak, and Rangers because who doesn’t want to see an old man wiping up the floor in AK ?

3 Likes

I want to vote for Beagle but then I kinda remembered who is real… Melantha I suppose can be a good alter

3 Likes

Yato:
are you a vanguard? where is the dp generation?

Durin:
Trait lucky , it’s cool but make her a little stronger and usable a little more for end game.
A skill with sleep debuff maybe.

Hibiscus:
Well she should be a little jealous of her sister and want some more power or simply to be able to accompany her during mission.

1 Like

Poll’s still open all weekend!

Remember you can vote for 3!

1 Like

Rangers because I’m always going to be pissed that cool lizard grandpa is a 2 star, Ansel because I think playing on the extended range would be really neat, and Orchid because I am orchidfan500 and I think she deserves to look cool. Honorable mention to Midnight also, but he already has the cool skin and Arene sort of functions as Midnight+ as it is, so I don’t feel as strongly about his case

2 Likes

Poll’s finished!
Melantha won by a mile, guess that makes sense, as lots of people used her and she’s super hot.
Yato was best of the 2 stars, with Orchid, Ansel and Steward also polling well

4 Likes