Lucina is the (2nd) strongest unit in the game :feh_ilovelucy:

Firstly…

Happy Birthday Lucina!!!

I would post some art, but you can find many of your Lucina art needs here

With that out of the way…

Sealed Falchion got a dope refine and finally made Lucina relevant after getting powercrept by so many other infantry sword units (one of which inspired the first iteration of the “X is the strongest unit in the game” threads). In addition to giving her a much-needed stat boost and easier activation condition, it also blocks follow-up attacks. You may be thinking “she’s fast af, who is following up on her?” And to that I’ll ask if you’ve been playing this game for the past year or so because every unit, their mother, and their unborn child has some kind of auto follow-up effect these days, whether it be in their weapon or in some skill. With the Sealed Falchion refine she can turn auto doubles back into speed checks, which she wins a good 99% of the time.

So without further ado, allow me to introduce the build I'll be using to show you that Lucina is, without a doubt, the (2nd) strongest unit in the game

“Why tf are you using QR you moron”

Yeah, so there’s this guy named Eliwood. And there’s these A slots called Impacts. Sealed Falchion isn’t full NFU you know.

And now for the moment we’ve all been waiting for: the booli of the FL.

Vs 7th Slot Trap ft best 3H girl

Vs 7th Slot Restore Trap

Vs Far Save V!Alfonse + Lunge Eliwood

Vs 2 healers, trapping one of them

(ignore the time difference, I forgot to screenshot when I started the map so I had to go back and find it again)

Vs kinda a cav line

Vs a cav line

Lucina gets revenge on Mia for stealing the lead in their Harmonic

We don't need Lysithea to kill the Death Knight

She’s slaying out here
B95317BB-1029-44C4-8569-D2E448E0B05A
A5F37D03-352A-4E0F-B943-83E46B2A7649

@af1899 since you said you wanted to see it
@Dei-Dei see I told you I’d do it

28 Likes

Holy shiii this was faster than expected, congrats :catclap:

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I hope you’ve had a nice life :catdestroy:

14 Likes

Number of dead Silvia’s: 3

12 Likes

Not even max DF fake fan

6 Likes

There’s a reason for that

An extra flower would interfere with Reginn’s soaking consistency

10 Likes

In combat stats are fun :feh_flaynfire:
3af3e19a34fd9e0dbdc27c10d6bfae1675cb3314 a4972a2964952cf845d45b5fbceda64647743a13_2_466x1000

Nice to see she got the treatment she deserves with that refine and resplendent stats buffs

8 Likes

I hate to say it but I think NFU has finally exceeded Spurn in usefulness. I keep thinking my fast mini Marth hasn’t seen much action because of stuff like this whereas if I gave him NFU like Fike, he could be the red powerhouse on my team.

6 Likes

She is appalled

13 Likes

What do you got on Lucina other than DC of course?

7 Likes

But she is looking

9 Likes

Not much other than what’s been shown tbh. Fury 4 since Spurn came from F!Kris, but I don’t really use it. I used NCD one week when I needed a check to staff and Firesweep units, but her main B is Spurn.

6 Likes

This is what I dream to achieve someday.

Your OG Lucina is impressive, I like how she just tanks everything like it’s nothing. :feh_legion_miso:
Her refine seems real fun and I like how you put thought into the build to counter the more common threats for you, gj on Awakening’s best girl. :feh_ilovelucy:

6 Likes

YOOOOO my def got bulli’d

:fgo_ereshwoah:

I feel honored, having my defense be used as a measure of a character’s strength.

:feh_bylethsmile:

Happy birthday Lucina!

:partying_face:

6 Likes

:crown:

:birthday:
:palms_up_together:
She looks really strong and I appreciate the dedication, congrats and happy birthday to her :feh_hridexcited:

8 Likes

I use her resplendent skin. :feh_ilovelucy:

7 Likes

Nice to see her getting some love. Sealed Falchion was a godsend for her and her dad.

Mine’s only +2 after 4 years but I have decided I’ll invest in my favourite Lord the next time Spurn appears with basically the same build as yours.

6 Likes

As someone whose main unit is a +10 Masked Lucina Marth, I highly approve of this post!

7 Likes

She’s certainly one of my strongest units as of now, being able of baiting and killing things like Duo Byleth, Duo Lyn and Legendary Leif (all +10) is no small feat. She can even face blues like Duo Ephraim sometimes.

8 Likes

It’s kinda crazy the difference in stats even +10s can be if you make them your main
This is if you just merge her to +10 (no small feat)

But if you get the pass (making her a summoner support too) and invest dragonflowers, she gets +7 to all stats (10 to hp) which actually gets her into the scary-to-face category imo.

5 Likes

Happy belated birthday Lucina!

Hey, that looks nearly the same as my build!

7 Likes