Lucius advice, pretty please (choose your own toppings)

Hi all, methinks it’s time to promote a Lucius to 5* (and merge), but… I am a bit worried about all these new powercreepers.

One Lucius is +Spd -Def and other is +Res -Def.
Is +Spd still better choice? Or should I go with +Res to make sure that he can stand at least one hit?

I haven’t used a healer for a while now, and my team somehow tends to drift apart in most battles. TIA

1 Like

I merged him long ago as a splash damager and he pulls his weight when I need him. I have him with C Duel Infantry and a Balm+ too.

You could use Atk/Spd Bond/Solo for the A skill.

3 Likes

@Lain :feh_doublelion:

1 Like

Sorry, I should have said “merge once”. I don’t think that +10 will be anytime in the next decade, there are SO many others who need at least +1. Sadly, solo skills seem to be 5* only.

I noticed that I lack a Pain+ healer and it seemed like good time to promote either Lucius or Azama. Just that both Lucii have their selling points…

1 Like

Ban gets a +1 Friend Point for remembering that I’ve a Lucius

I personally would say if you’ve him unmerged that +Res will be the better choice.
He can tank mages better and be a Ploy Bot for support power, he already has a pretty nice base RES and the +Res helps him even better doing his job.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t extra Spd save him from some doubles or is it negligible compared to the benefits of extra Res?

Now I’m inclining towards +Res…

1 Like

Depents though
With +Spd he’ll be at 33 Speed which isn’t anything near good and most likely won’t save him against doubles, but what you could do is invest in his Speed to make him work like I did

Just depents on what you wanna do him :feh_legion:

1 Like

I imagine (now) that it may be better to tank some mage until one of the fighters is free to take care of the pest. And slap or two with Pain+ would be useful too.

WoM is a good idea, I have unholy amount of Caines. But don’t have fodder with any Bond.
Maybe I should grail YAzura for Spd/Res Bond? Not much else to put in A-slot except Res3 from Nino.

C-slot could be Atk Ploy (Julius in Limbo) or Spd Ploy (Saias).

1 Like