Luck OR..?

Hello guys, just wanna ask some things. This is all of my 4/5 servants that i somehow managed to pull. But i just have 3 5star servants after playing this game for 2 years. So, how do you thinks about my servants? Should i considered myself as a whale/lucky?

• Q&A: For questions looking for a single answer, like “I need advice” or “Does someone know if…”
  • Discussion: For general discussions that can span multiple posts, like, “What are everyone’s thoughts on X character” or “Things you’re looking forward to?”
  • Fluff: Almost off-topic stuff that’s mostly for fun, like fanart or general humor.
2 Likes

If you’ve been playing for two years, I would assume you have at least a bunch of them at NP2 or higher.
Either that or that image is actually not showing your entire pool of 4-stars.

Nevertheless, you seem to have amassed a wide variety of servants of all classes, for ST and AoE needs. Perhaps lacking a bit in the support area.

2 Likes

Leaning on quite average I guess but the sheer fact that you have Sherlock Holmes makes you have better luck than mine. How’s the NP Levels of your 4* Servants though?

Only helena and nictocris caster have reaching np level 2…
And i got Arjuna and Orion np level 2…
About sherlock, hm,… Actually i still tried to figure out about how to use him correctly

1 Like

Nope, only helena and nictocris have reach np level 2…
But on the bright side, i got Arjuna and Orion np level2

oh there you go. You have Divine Archer luck. :grin::+1:

For Sherlock, you can check the forum for more infos and deets. He’s more of a critical hits-oriented Servant that disregards any kind of defenses except maybe Evade?? (not quite sure). A bit niche but really helpful with tons of CQs.

I would say your luck is slightly above average, since NP2 is at whaling territory. I only have 1 NP2 and its a non damaging/healing type. It’s seems you are pure F2p since you never mentioned gssr. You seems to have most of the welfare servant so your pretty good already.

1 Like

You got a pretty nice spread over all the classes, though I would have expected more 5 stars tbh after 2 years. But I guess your luck went with Archers because damn that is a nice collection!
…I thought whales implied you spent actual cash money into this game? Dolphins iirc are those who only succumb to the allure of the GSSR and F2P are those who don’t spend money at all.

Sherlock is best used for Challenge quests to overcome those pesky unremovable defensive buffs. In an ordinary situation? Good Crit Star Gen. Sorta.

Yup, i really want a good support servants like Merlin or Weaver. But right now Helena and Medea Lily are much enough for me[quote=“Dangonzo, post:2, topic:54521, full:true”]
If you’ve been playing for two years, I would assume you have at least a bunch of them at NP2 or higher.
Either that or that image is actually not showing your entire pool of 4-stars.

Nevertheless, you seem to have amassed a wide variety of servants of all classes, for ST and AoE needs. Perhaps lacking a bit in the support area.
[/quote]

:grin:7

if you’re saying you’re a whale and only have 3 5-stars, that’s like ex rank level bad luck

no, invuln pierce also bypasses evade.

Hmm… I consider myself a dolphin, as I only open the old wallet for extreme situations (Merlin and Musashi, so far). But that was mostly because I just started a few months ago, and didn’t have time to build up stock of SQ before their banners dropped. When I think of “whale” I imagine people who seriously pursue NP3+ limited SSRs, or try to collect every servant, or nom rainbow apples to farm free quest mats.