LUNA AND MORT BUFFS...oh and other ones too

https://m-page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/view/7631847

YAS MORT BUUUUFFFSSS YAAAAAA

2 Likes

Luna buff is a better improvement from her earlier kit and now those having her EE S3 extra turn effect will definitely go to town as a soul burn battery charger build. Lets not forget her half sister’s glutton artifact buff can work well will Luna on the update, 16% atk boost and can CR push allies.

1 Like

Its really dope tho :catroll:
And Mort is finally freed of counter set, lifesteal set gonna be so good :catdestroy:
Or Spd Set for Meta Stuff :cat:

1 Like

Secret Art buff just indirectly buffed my shitty speed Celine :fgo_abbypog:

1 Like

Same if I had the artifact :catlie:

1 Like

Damn these are some nice buffs. My brother who uses mort a lot is gonna be estatic lmfao.
Merciless glutton looking like an interesting pick now.

Your boy brought charles home les goo
I haven’t even been able to fully build him out yet because I have 0 lesser dark runes, but 400 greaters. What a weird problem.

1 Like

Yo hella nice bro congratz :catdance:
I also got him, but had to throw away everything I had and had to pity, happens I guess, but atleast now Mort is nice and Charles gonna be nice too :catdestroy:

1 Like

Thanks man, it was a stroke of luck, though I did end up getting two hastes beforehand, which really put me through the wringer. At least you got him in the end though, the next mystic is spez anyways, iirc.
How you planning on building him? In the end, I decided on going for lifesteal and I was thinking either running Shepherd of the Hollow, or Shepherds of Chaos as a more defensive option.

1 Like

I think I’ll do something completely stupid and go full on glass canon meme build with Spd and Pen and Elyhas for the omega claps with Demolition afterwards

1 Like

Yo that’s solid, he’s gonna clap some cheeks alright lmfao, cycling like a monster.
Also bro I thought his passive needed the enemy to be alive after being dropped below 30% lmao, turns out it works even if they die.

1 Like

Yaa I thought it would be the case, i just wasnt sure yet lol
Actually really good with that condition imo

1 Like