Lysithea Appreciation Thread

Bow had the wonderful idea of making threads to appreciate the good in characters rather than hate on them. So I’ll continue this by making an appreciation thread for the adorable Lysithea von Ordelia!

Definitely one of my favorites in the game, in terms of both character and gameplay. She’s an exceptionally hard worker, despite her circumstances and being known as a prodigy in magic. If you don’t believe she’s a prodigy, then

Summary

Ask the Death Knight and all the Dark Seals she stole from him.

She loves sweets (which made it easy to find her favorite tea) and hates being treated like a child, even though she isn’t THAT much younger than everyone else (she starts at 15 when mostly everyone else is 16-18). She’s really smart and sweet, but she’ll tell someone off in a heartbeat. I loved her support with Marianne because of this quality. Both have their own problems, but Lysithea basically tells Marianne to suck it up and stop being negative all the time. Because honestly, SOMEONE had to tell her that (don’t get me wrong, I really do like Marianne; maybe someone can make an appreciation thread for her?). Lysithea won’t let anything hold her back, and she works extra hard to better herself, even though she’s called a prodigy. She wants to be known for being a hard worker, not for some built-in strength she has, which is quite admirable. Not to mention, she carried me on so many maps. Her mag was well above everyone else in the army, and it didn’t compromise her other stats at all (except def and hp, but who needs those when you dodge everything).

Also, she’s so cute. Both before and after the timeskip. Her support with Byleth where she’s too scared to go to the cafeteria alone at night is absolutely adorable. And it’s not like she’s the first character to be scared of ghosts, so I don’t even consider it a childish fear, honestly. But still cute XD. I really like what they did with her hair after the timeskip, she looks great!
Lysithea_SRank

I couldn’t find a lot of art, but if anyone has some I can add it to the post!

6 Likes

Audino much about her but she’s the one 3H character I care about enough to remember

1 Like

Lysithea is ok
Don’t know much about her, but I’ve heard she’s ok

2 Likes

Yay more appreciation posts :nini:
These are fun to read. It’s nice to know more about new characters. :birbpeek:

2 Likes

Someone told you right

3 Likes

In before every 3H character gets an appreciation thread :nini:

Got Lysithea on my BE run,and she did not dissapoint.

Also,her voice actress sounded familliar…

2 Likes

You’re right! I just looked up her VA and she’s voiced a lot of characters in shows I used to watch

2 Likes

Oh, and… Does this count as art? I got it a good while ago.

1 Like

Voice%20Actress

Ohhhhhhh,NOW,i remember!

1 Like

I had that one actually but I wasn’t a fan of the white background

1 Like

My nuke, warp-bot and first ever S support

2 Likes

I won’t even bother making an Ignatz Appreciation Thread because nobody would care.

:sharenacry::sharenacry::sharenacry::sharenacry::sharenacry:

4 Likes

Ignatz is such a good boy though.

On topic Lysithea was my best mage, warped people to get those sweet two turn victories and nukes anyone who came close with vantage.

2 Likes

I won’t even bother making an Appreciation Thread for any character because I know nothing about anybody :yunecool:

4 Likes

cc1467e4ac421940de355389f8b0f28a3f730c47

7 Likes

Oh, my bad. At least I tried :legion:

1 Like

No gatekeeper appreciation threads smh but Lysithea is good girl

3 Likes

Oh yeah
I’ve heard everyone say she’s absolutely broken
Is this true?

2 Likes

Guess I’ll need to make a Death Knight appreciation thread.

2 Likes

That would be awesome

1 Like