M!Corrin/Mathilda combo

So I’ve got a few reaaaaaal old 5* Corrins and Mathildas lying around and thought I could make something of it. I threw some not too expensive builds together but I’m kinda stuck on what IVs to use on Corrin

any suggestions on builds is also welcome

1 Like

Eh, M!Corrin I can understand not running at max merges, but, like most gen 1 and even gen 2 units, I don’t recommend running Mathilda without max merges because they get mollywhopped real quick.

Is this for a specific game mode, or for PvE content? Or is this just basic theorycrafting? Finding out what this is for can make this easier as far as builds go.

2 Likes

Most of my builds I run with PvE in mind, but try to make them useable for arena assault. They’re not max merge because I’m working on a few other merge projects right now. Plus I think the massive +15 to all stats Corrin provides when adjacent somewhat makes up for it

Well, it mostly depends on the content. PvE (as in story mode and maybe Squad Assault/Chain Challenges) is typically easy in general and Arena Assault is mostly about bringing the right unit to counter one of the enemies. A lot of the time they don’t even have to have the best build. I’ve brought 4* merged units with gem weapons and simple skills (like Speed +3 for that instance) and did fine.

I’m not sure if using, what, 80k feathers just for easy PvE and a few Arena Assault runs is really worth it. Maybe for Corrin, but definitely not for Mathilda.