Madhouse Mafia [R4] - Hunter x Hunter Mafia: Day Thread Part XII

Mafia Madhouse: Round 4 || Day Discussion Thread: Part XII - The Husbando Wars: Hisoka v Chrollo

Player Count

2 Town || 1 TN || 1 SK|| 1 Mafia

Mentions
  1. @Averdi
  2. @LeiCiel
  3. @bluebell
  4. @Bow-of-Sacae
  5. @RoyAhoy
  6. @Argon
  7. @Pokyo
  8. @Lain
  9. @Wyan
  10. @lordhelpme
  11. @TMFM
  12. @Eflakis
  13. @ShinxDaSphinx
  14. @kayonov
  15. @GamingBro1
  16. @ACExDiscostu93
  17. @Minutiae
  18. @Cutiepie67
  19. @The-beast
  20. @andylong1014
  21. @Agayracer
  22. @Z3R0N3
  23. @Kirchou
  24. @GawainDeliveries
  25. @kanobies

Rules:

Remember, if these rules aren’t followed, the entire game may be ruined and fuck up life as we know it, so let’s do our best to keep them intact!

If you have questions, PM me

1. You are not allowed to send a Private Message to anyone else about this Mafia Round except for the GMs. The exception is the Mafia team, who have a group private message.
  2. You are not allowed to post any Private Message from the GMs in this thread.
  3. You can claim whatever you want in this thread, but nothing is confirmed unless a GM confirms it.
  4. For Town to win, they need to kill all Mafia members. For Mafia to win, they need to kill all Town members. For the Third Party… well, they’ve got a specific win con.
  5. Don’t delete messages. It breaks the spirit of the game by functioning as a pseudo-PM, annoys everyone who didn’t see the message, and handicaps the fight heavily in favor of Town.
6 Likes

We back in this

1 Like

Yay

1 Like

■■■■ you

4 Likes

Feeling cute, might merge later idk

4 Likes

Alfonse Emblem gonna happen :feh_royyes:

1 Like

i’ll have to think of some use for summer Lilina’s fodder, probably gonna get either the solo skill or sabotage skill, or maybe the rally+ skill for arena :thinking:

also i was 2 hours into downloading a radiant dawn rom and my internet died so i have to restart it :catcry:

2 Likes

I guess I’m done with the Mythic Banner officially now :feh_legion:

1 Like

oh god my phone internet is way slower image

5 tuntia jäljellä=5 hours left

2 Likes

Oh nice I got Ilya-

Wtf WHY

2 Likes

All you hoes getting good fodder when all I pulled was Soren

3 Likes

He has a dual rally + skill?

6 Likes

Why am I not allowed to have good IVs

2 Likes

And Res Opening. Both nowhere near as good fodder as I wanted though

2 Likes

the queen is complete

9 Likes

Holy Crap, I forgot about te grails they gave you
I HAVE ENOUGH TO FINISH DELTHEA

might fodder micaiah to her

7 Likes

Tell shiny that, I want to see more people rage

2 Likes

I haven’t spent any grails since I got Kronya to +9, so I’m sitting at 1300 right now

Guess I’ll wait for a 3H unit to make a project unless they feel like adding Mustafa but there’s no way they’ll do that

3 Likes

Yeees

4 Likes

oh right i could get cormag to +7 with the grails we got today :feh_ardenwoke:
but i don’t have the feathers to merge him right now because i just started my 2nd +10 Raven and the Conrad is coming soon as well so i won’t have feathers for a while :feh_sharenacry:

2 Likes