Mafia: Fire Emblem Villains :feh_surtr: AKA: FEV [DAY 5]

The story

Fire Emblem Heroes… That is what the game is called

But we all know that the summoner doesn’t rely merely on heroes. He needs all the help he can get to fight those who threaten Askr. That is where the villains come into play. Despite their past struggles with the heroes they now lend the summoner a hand… Their strength is not to be underestimated.

But these past struggles have not been forgotten and there is always friction between the heroes and villains. That is why the villains live in their own barracks. Life is pretty good there, the villains, who often share similar views on life, get along rather well.

This arrangement has long worked for both sides, until one fateful night…

One of the villains had been assassinated in the death of the night. It was Nohr’s tactician Iago! The villains gathered around the body to examine the scene and they soon started to speculate. There was only one explanation… It must’ve been one of those pitiful heroes holding a grudge! But the doors of their barracks were sealed tight… Only an insider could’ve done it!

Some Heroes are masquerading as Villains!

This is the beginning of Mafia: Fire Emblem Villains

Sothis (that’s me!) will be your host, as well as @Souljia_Bitch! They will act as my co-host!

This will be the first Mafia game I host. So I decided not to make it too complex. Each player will be randomly assigned a role, this will be either a Villain (Town) or a Hero (Mafia). Each role has one or more Active or Passive Abilities. If you’re new to Mafia and looking for more information on how this game works, click the spoiler below:

How it works:

At the game start, each player will be sent a PM, which will tell them the role that they have for the game. Your role is known only by you, unless found out by the power of another role. These roles split up into two factions - the Villains and the Heroes - with each faction having their own win condition. There are no independent factions.

The Villains must kill all of the Heroes. They are the uninformed majority, who would use deduction, process of elimination and their role to figure out who the threats are, and lynch them during the Day Phase.

The Heroes must achieve parity with or outnumber the Villains. They are the informed minority who must blend into the crowd, trying to not act suspicious, accusing the innocent Villains while avoiding being lynched themselves. They can communicate with each other privately via a private chat during Night and Day Phases, and will be able to kill a player each Night Phase.

There are two phases - the Night Phase and the Day Phase, which will normally last 36 hours (1.5 in-real-life days) and 72 hours (3 in-real-life days) respectively. There will be a 12 hour period between the Night Phase and the Day Phase that will be used for processing Night Actions. The hosts may extent this peroid if this is convenient for them

During Night Phases:

• Players may NOT post in the game thread.
  • Players may use night actions, if they have any, to work towards their role’s win condition. (See your role PM if you have a night action.)

During Day Phases:

• Players may post in the game thread, to discuss what you have found out during the night, and to deduce which players are the Mischief Makers.
  • Players may cast a vote, this will be done in a separate thread:
  • Once the Day Phase ends, the player with the most votes on them will be lynched.

More rules:

• Do not edit or delete your posts under any circumstances.
  • You may quote what either host says, although not excessively. You may forge quotes. You may NOT screenshot anything
  • You may not ever discuss this game outside of this thread with anyone, except for the hosts, unless your Ability lets you.
  • Do not post in this thread after you’ve died. The above rule still applies.

Activity is always important for a good mafia game! You have to make at least 2 posts during the day. Inactivity will result in being subbed out.

To sign-up, all you need to do is post in this thread saying you’d like to be in! (20 players) Please @'d me so that I don’t miss your post!

Player List

Player List

1. @ACExDiscostu93
  2. @nobody625
  3. @Fresh_Tomatoes
  4. @CluelessStray
  5. @NPCLucario
  6. @WierdOne
  7. @seiken
  8. @ShinxDaSphinx
  9. @Master-of-Old
  10. @bluebell
  11. @Everlasting99
  12. @Agayracer
  13. @somebitch
  14. @PessimistPuglet
  15. @Minutiae
  16. @Reality
  17. @Eflakis
  18. @jakeyb
  19. @TMFM
  20. @lordhelpme

Wait List

1. @GamingBro1
  2. @E1337gard
  3. @sawtuis

The following villains are present in this game:

• Surtr :feh_surtr:
  • Hel
  • Fáfnir :feh_crazyfafnir:
  • Edelgard :feh_edelfrown:
  • Nemesis
  • Garon
  • Anankos
  • Grima :feh_grimapalm:
  • Gangrel
  • Ashnard
  • Black Knight :feh_bklul:
  • Petrine
  • Valter
  • Lyon
  • Zephiel
  • Kempf :feh_stoopidkempf:
  • Arvis :feh_arvisboneappetite:
  • Duma :feh_nekoduma:
  • Berkut :feh_smugkut:
  • Legion :feh_legion_miso:

RNGesus will decide which one you’ll get!

30 Likes

I’m here to spectate (still drained from the Blood Pool) :catsob: but whoever gets Black Knight and Legion…

I will be rooting for you. :feh_legion_miso: :feh_bklul:

14 Likes

I’m interested, sign me up please!

8 Likes

Sign me up sothis :fgo_ereshhug:

7 Likes

I would like to join too :feh_flaynfish:

9 Likes

Hmm. Is there a wait-list I could be added to?

I’m not sure if I’m in the mood for another mafia game, fun as this one looks, but I’ll fill in if it’s needed

7 Likes

I’d like to join

9 Likes

Hm…
I didn’t get to try Mafia yet (as the Persona round didn’t even start), but…
I’m not sure whether I’ll spectate or participate, can I also be added to a wait-list (if there’s one)?

8 Likes

Looks really fun, could I be put on a wait list please? :cat:

10 Likes

I’ll play

7 Likes

I’ll join.

6 Likes

Sign me up

8 Likes

Got you all down :fgo_davinci:

9 Likes

Sign me up pls :fgo_ereshwoah: