Magic is still everything!

12 Likes

Yes we all know L!Azura is still a good dancer

21 Likes

Ngl i thought it was a brash assault build.

Although olwen wit a resplendent may be better, she will not be as terrifying as rein.

6 Likes

I thought this was a Soren thread ngl

9 Likes

@trash_bash Unfortunately I have a feeling some people who see this post will miss the kicker, and that’s that he’s running Brazen+Desperation, not Brash Assault. I still think it’s very impressive to be hitting mid 40’s and quadding practically everything in sight, not to mention he’s got Dull Ranged and still one rounding him, but I guess people are bored and or over him now.

1 Like

20190623_002854

12 Likes

@Thehalohedgehog See? This guy gets it!

4 Likes

any semi-fast unit won’t be doubled by him unless you put as much speed as possible on buffs

like a lot of units can have mid forty speed without skills

5 Likes

Killjoy

7 Likes

@SomePriestess But, mine quadded Michalis’s entire GHB on Abyssal though with all those buffs though, and he did the same on Lloyd’s Abyssal the other day.

I mean it’s better than the boring generic build everyone puts on him I’ll say that

4 Likes

Well he is getting 24 speed through the brazens and the smoke so I’m not really that surprised

combine that with buffs and he should be able to quad

3 Likes

True. Though I haven’t tried lately, I’m pretty sure he’ll fall apart in the more recent Abyssal Legendary/Mythic Battles, but surprisingly he comes close or is able to clear the earlier less scary ones with all those buffs, so maybe a Resplendent Rein could buff up mine even further! On another note: Soiree Ishtar just outclasses him in every way. I also run this build on her with things like Goad flyer/Drive Buff dancers/singers, and she just breaks the game. She’s the only reason I am able to clear Abyssal. If you think it’s bad seeing Rein do like 50x4 to a character like Michalis, you should see her in her prime with some of her match ups doing like 70x4 to blue units on Abyssal maps with all those buffs. It’s absolutely ridiculous. Aha! I just like to occasionally go back and appreciate life before her and do some Rein solo’s and show him off because it’s still fun to watch to this day!

But can he kill non PvE Veronica?
:eyes:

1 Like

Aha!

Didn’t expect that build :frowning:

1 Like

Reasons I make a bonfire Rein…

3 Likes

Wait wtf

Yeah it’s Rein (+10 +def, with summoner support and +6 atk/def) dunking on a Bold fighter season boosted armor boi
It came out for perfect dmg dealt

2 Likes

You both have excellent taste.

I shall join the fray.

2 Likes