Make a Legend/Brave Hero!

Decided to make another fun post so what’s more fun than making heroes?

Rules

• All Legendary Alts should have a prf and a maximum of 2 unique skills and Brave Alts should have a prf and a maximum of 1 unique skills.

• No skills/weapons that reduces damage taken to 0 [ because that’s not fun :( ] Anything else is fair game! (Also new inheritable skills can be made!)

I’ll start

Inspiring King - Alfonse [Sword/Infantry]
Stats: 38/38/30/40/29 (HP/ATK/SPD/DEF/RES)
Weapon: Shining Fólkvangr: Grants Atk +3. If unit’s Def > than foe’s Def, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Assist: None
A: Steady Blade 3: Heavy blade, but checks def instead of atk
B: Lull Atk/Def 3
C: Askr’s Hope: Grants +4 to Atk/Spd/Def/Res to unit and adjacent allies (Only granted if unit is adjacent to an ally)

Most Useless Alt:
Best Alt:

Alright! Have fun everybody! :)

7 Likes

L!Leif: Laughs in 3 prf skills

13 Likes

Ok technically this is a fallen alt I came up with a while back but close enough.

Eirika
Demon Queen
“The princess of Renais who joined her friend Lyon in service of the Demon King Fomortiis. Once kind and caring she is now cold and distant. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.”

HP/ATK/SPD/DEF/RES
40/35/40/29/23

Weapon: Dark Siegelinde: Special cooldown -1. Atk/Spd/Def/Res+X (Calculates X based on number of allies withing 2 spaces of unit:0 allies grants +6; 1 ally grants +4; 2 allies grants +2; ≥ 3 allies grants +0.) 16 MT

A slaying weapon with the same effect as F!F!Corrin’s Savage Breath.

Assist: Dark Grace: Neutralizes unit’s penalties (from skills like Panic, Threaten, etc.) and negative status effects (preventing counterattacks, restricting movement, etc.) that last through unit’s next action. Converts any penalties on unit into bonuses. Restores unit’s HP = target’s current HP -1. Target’s HP reduced by amount restored. Grants another action to unit. (Additional action granted once per turn only.)

Yeah that’s a paragraph and half I know. Basically it’s the opposite of Micaiah’s Sacrifice skill, restoring Eirika’s HP instead by taking it from an ally. Also gave it harsh command+ (instead of Sacrifice’s harsh command) and L!Lucina’s Future Vision extra move.

Special: Luna
A: Atk/Spd Solo 3
B: Chill Atk 3

Basically this is based on some art of a hypothetical fallen “Demon Queen” Eirika who presumably joined Lyon (a concept I kinda like btw.) I wanted to make it kinda the opposite of her normal self, so I made her want to be away from allies and have a “selfish” assist. As an inverse of her usually kind and caring personality.

6 Likes

Well they said a prf and 2 unique skills, so he checks out.

1 Like

Brave Heroes!Anna (oh yes)

Golden Nóatún - Mt 16
Speed +3. Unit may move adjacent to any ally within 3 columns, centered on unit. If unit is adjacent to an ally and unit iniciates combat, follow-up attacks occur inmediately after unit’s attack
Support: none.
Special: Frantic Looting (4CD Galeforce)
A: Atk/Spd Bond 4.
B: Vantage 3.
C: Atk/Spd Oath 3.

Making up stats is my nightmare, so imagine some Sonic stats for her.

4 Likes

I was putting her Bolt Axe, but his heroes’ weapon is too funny not to putting it in. (in Spanish its name can be read as “NotTuna”)

1 Like

I’m not sure…

Chrom:
The Dragon’s Puppet
Stats: 41/38/40/30/23

Weapon: Grima’s Falchion
Grants Spd+3. Effective against dragons. If unit’s Spd > Foe’s Spd, grants +4 Atk/Spd during combat.

Special: Black Night (2 Cooldown)
Deals bonus damage equal to 35% of unit’s speed and deals 20% of damage of unit’s speed to foe and foes within 2 spaces after combat

A Slot: Atk/Spd Solo 3

B Slot: Future Chaos
If foe’s HP < 100% or unit’s Spd > foe’s Spd +5, unit makes a follow, up attack before foe can attack, and grants Special Cooldown -1 per attack.

C Slot: Joint Hone Spd

10 Likes

This better be the art they use for that

13 Likes

Seliph: Light Bringer
Fire Pair Up Legendary
Sword Cavalier
37/37/34/31/30

Stats with weapon equipped: 37/53/37/31/30

PRF: Baldr’s Legacy
16 Mt
Grants Spd +3. If unit initiates combat, grants +1 special charge per attack (Does not stack). At start of combat, if unit’s HP ≥ 50%, grants: “If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit
survives with 1 HP. (Once per combat. Does not stack.)”

Special: Baldr’s Fire
4 CD
Boost Damage by 50% of damage dealt to unit. After combat, restore HP to unit and allies within 2 spaces = damage dealt during combat

A Skill: Atk/Def Bond 4

C Skill: Spd/Def Oath

4 Likes

Was it too op?

Yes.
It’s also kinda unsynergistic but ok

I changed it a little bit to try to be a little bit more synergistic

:feh_arthurthink:

Whoops

Brave Hero Sigurd

Sigurd, Triumphant of Belhalla
Infantry Red Mage

Stats
HP: 33/37/40
Atk: 38/41/44
Spd: 31/34/38
Def: 33/36/39
Res: 20/24/27
BST: 162

Weapon: Gjallarhorn
14MT
Grants +3 Def
If unit initiates combat and unit’s Def ≥ foe’s Def+5, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. If foe initiates combat and uses Magic or Breath, swap unit’s Def and Res. Unit suffers -7 to Atk/Spd/Res after combat.

Passive: N/A

Special: Luna

A Passive: No Regrets (Prf skill)
Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. If foe initiates combat, and unit’s Def +3 ≥ foe’s Def, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit’s attack.

B Passive: Chill Res

C Passive: Atk/Def Oath

5 Likes

Lets do this then. Legendary Nino

Thunderstorm Empress
Nino
Green Tome Flier
Stats: 36/35/40/20/25 (156 BST)

‘A young woman who was apart of the Black Fang. After immense training, she has mastered the power of lightning and wind. Now, she lends her strength to Eliwood’s group using her acquired sky-shaking power.’

Summon:
‘Hello! I’m Nino! I’m not really sure if I really deserve the title of ‘Legendary Hero’, but I will definitely put in my very best for you!’

Weapon: Resounding Excalibur
Grants Spd+3. When unit initiates combat, Grants Atk/Spd +7 during combat. When unit initiates combat against foe, unit battles the foe and all foes within 2 spaces of foe in a single attack. After combat, if unit took out 2 or more foes, choose a foe with Spd < Unit’s Spd, inflict [Bind] on foe.

[Bind]
Foe cannot conduct an action on their next turn, and cannot be targeted by [Dance], [Sing], or [Gray Waves]

Regarding her multiple attack skill, here are some pointers

1. Only the original foe chosen for an attack can counterattack unit.
  2. The amount of damage dealt to each unit will be calculated according to unit’s Atk - foe’s Res. If unit doubles foe, the damage will double (so basically every other standard combat)
  3. If foe’s HP reaches 0, foe is taken out (includes those that weren’t targeted for an attack, but are now included due to unit’s weapon)

Assist: Reposition

Special: Swift Thunderclap (Cooldown of 2)
Deals damage = 50% of unit’s Spd.

A skill: Brazen Atk/Spd 4

B skill: Whirlwind Eradication
When unit initiates combat, if unit’s HP < 80%, unit can make a follow up attack before foe can counterattack, and after combat, choose a foe within 3 spaces of foe unit attacked, and if their spd < unit’s Spd, inflict damage = 100% of difference between unit and foe’s Spd.

Basically influenced by Narukami clan from Vanguard and Flier Nino-chan :feh_angrynino:

6 Likes

Yeah I think that’s a little much. Introducing radical new mechanics purely unique to a unit isn’t typically how things go. Still neat though.

4 Likes

That’s pretty OP. You should have seen the Special Fighter Atk check weapon.

1 Like

Making a broken generic inheritable weapon.

Spear+ (6 Mt)
Inflicts -3 Atk/Def/Res/Spd. Unit can counterattack regardless of range. If unit was attacked, unit cannot perform a follow up attack.

4 Likes

This was because the skills r influenced from them:

Stuff

1 Like