Making An Attempt at Getting Into Fate: The Sequel

So I’m into Fate already at this point but this is basically now a thread for newbie discussion and off-topic nonsense.

Go nuts for the second time around!

1 Like

Aaaand we’re back online :tooobin:

1 Like

You’ll like the rerun of the Halloween event. Serenity, Kiyohime and Raikou star in a very amusing cutscene xD

1 Like

Since when did threads automatically close at 3k messages?

2 Likes

For those who don’t want to read the first, here is where we left off.

Camelot was gay.
Gawain was supes gay.

There, you are all caught up now.

5 Likes

When one got to 5k and it crashed the server, probably when we got the UI of the site all wonky for a while, lol

That sounds like an awesome trio. XD

I know, I was part of that thread, but usually a mod has to close it

I’ve never seen @system close it though :thinking:

1 Like

Sequel feels fitting. That was some of the biggest development I’ve seen in a feature length movie (or however long 3000 replies is)

grabs popcorn

3 Likes

Probably because this is such an expansive forum. The other discourse forum I’m in has 10k replies per thread because it’s small.

2 Likes

I have no idea actually. I assumed we had to shut it down when it hit 3k, but I guess not

2 Likes

Gladly. Here’s somthing for you to giggle at BTW. You know how your all laughing at Mordred’s conception story. Well Arthur (Prototype), who is from another timeline A) thought Altria was his merlin when he first heard her as she has the same voice as his merlin, (he realised the mistake once he could see her as well as hear her ofc). And he thinks our mordred is cute.

1 Like

Maybe it was changed so they didn’t need to wait for a Mod to do it.

3 Likes

It’s nice that we no longer have to @ you guys for it though

That’ll be convenient

First time I get to use this gif again for this thread

9FFFA6A8-69A2-4623-B9A3-690B765E933D

5 Likes

Basically Prototype timeline is in another work, and Altria and Prototype merlin have the same voice actress.

1 Like

There there, you’ll get used to it.

Here, take a look at this to relax your mind a bit.

In case you can only see one panel, it’s a full comic strip so you’ll need to click/tap it to see the whole thing.

6 Likes

Fou%20GP%20Emoji

1 Like

Marie is such a sweetheart.

3 Likes

4 Likes