Making Interesting Statistical Discussion for Season 12

I am making an attempt to create a statistical distribution of possible rewards at rank 20 and 20+ in GBL.

Minimum=5, Maximum=10

What are the 5 most common reward in the Go Battle League :

• Wingull
  • Poliwag
  • Meditite
  • Woobat
  • Litwick
  • Skarmory
  • Frillish
  • Mienfoo
  • Onix
  • Lickitung
  • Hitmontop
  • Ralts
  • Phantump
  • Umbreon
  • Espeon
  • Miltank
  • Raid Boss

0 voters

It is all 5%, except legendaries 1% ;) (20+ of course)

I had not got Miltank and Litwick so far, I think they are aware of its community day.

I got quite a lot of both. But I do not know how many, it might be four or five litwick and similar for miltank, but I cannot participate in the vote, not sure about the numbers. That’s the problem with a too small sample size: You would have to keep track for at least (!) 100 pvp catches from level 21 on. That’d mean approximately 1000 battles. I have 800 all in all, probably only half of them from lvl 21 on. What I can assume is that legendaries are rare. Got only one Kartana so far.

This will help to create records for legendaries .

But before that, all other are standard encounters.

I expect end of season will give good opportunities for deciding the votes.

I had also got only 1 Kartana, nothing else so far.

This might help you some

1 Like

It’s easier to tell what i got rarely: Hitmontop, onix and Poliwag (and legendary) i got only one, maybe/maximally two. The rest is mostly 4 or 5 I think, maybe more for lickitung…

1 Like

I’m ok with never seeing a Woobat ever again

1 Like

They are so getting a CD…and people will love it.

Maybe Swoobat might come in some use in Catch Cup, but it is too early to say that.

3+ Ralts in a ROW.

1 Like

For me, 2 Ralts, 1 Onix.

After this, I quit for the day.

Do not take my votes seriously, I just wanted to vote for Miltank, which is by now and by far the most frequent encounter. I even just had five in a row!

1 Like

I am still juggling with meditite, onix and frillish.

Still guess its evenly distributed except legendaries. None of my fellows encountered the miltank wave.

Atleast now Miltank is usable in GL ans upto some appropriate extent in UL.

Well, I’d rather say it’s shit in GL (too many better normal mons) and too expensive for UL ;)
But maybe I’m just too negative

I don’t have one, lacking some candies for 2nd move.

Is Dunsparce good ?

A bit better, covering poison and ground, but also here it’s rather average compared to the army of good neutrals

I am surprised to see Pidgeot too low in this chart. It is potentially dangerous when used properly, and if you check its performance against current mera, you will be shocked to see its scores.

I was using it a lot when I was having nothing good back then.

One question :

Lickitung is impossible for me, as it needs lots of XL.
Instead I can make a Lickilicky. Will it also be good ?