Making the Askr trio great... somehow

I wanna show you my builds for the trio, which grants them at least some usage in the current meta did I mention that I’ve never been higher than arena tier 19?

Alfonse

A pure PP build for everyone’s favorite benchlord… all skills included he gets +12 Atk/Def and follow-up negation on initiation plus the +6 buff from the rouse. Drag Back lets him get back from the front line.

Sharena

Her refined Fensalir is actually quite usable, neutralizing all enemy buffs and giving her Spd/Def Bond 3. Together with the 2 form skills she gets +14 Atk, +19 Def and +5 Spd with 3 allies nearby. Moving into the front line also grants her +6 Spd/Def and saves her brother from getting slaughtered during EP

Anna

This EP build makes her astonishingly sturdy, despite that atrocious Def base of 22. The initial +11 Atk/Def bonus should be enough to get safely into Brazen range, which grants an additional +7 on both stats (+Vantage if she reaches 75% HP). Spd Smoke is meant to soften speedy DR abusers.

Share your thoughts about these builds (and your own builds as well) :feh_annawink:

and don’t judge me for foddering Dedue to Anna

mages and dragons don’t exist, so there’s no need to counter magical damage, and WHO spread the fable that attacks could have a range of 2!?

4 Likes

@Z-Man

5 Likes

Depending on my mood/needs

Alfonse

Sharena

Anna

3 Likes

My sharena is definitely more polished and finalized than the others.

I’m still trying to find a good build for Alfonse (I gave him atk/spd 4 to give a little bit of chip damage). It really would be wonderful if more brazen 4’s existed.

And Anna feels the least complete, though I think its workable as is.

2 Likes

1 Like

The Askr trio could be decent budget arena options, and general content for the matter, if they could become +10 but have a restriction of not being able to inherit duel skills. That way, with heavy investment and flowers, the people who want/love to use them can have an easier time using them and also assuring people that want to score really high to still summon for the new units. There is no shortage of whales and people will still summon for their favorites.

If people happened to give them duel skills, then IntSys could give a kind of a manual refund of the used character for the skill.

1 Like

I wished instead of tickets for december they would give the Askr trio new artwork with resplendent bonus + ascend.

1 Like