Male Christmas Servants

I remember seeing a topic about summer male servants, however I don’t think I have seen one about the santa alts so here we go.
As I was staring at Jailter, I couldn’t help but think “Jeanne d’Arc Alter Santa Lily… really ?”. If we had to get another female santa, at least another character would have been nice (so I’m grateful for Altera and Quetzalcoatl at least, no saberface).

BUT to get back on the topic, the big question is : where are the guys ? At least one would be nice.
So I wondered, what male servant would you like to see one day as a santa alt ?

In my case I guess : Gilgamesh, Emiya, Chulainn, Ozymandias… and I don’t know. Maybe Caesar so we could have him as a sexy santa rider. :eyes:

But god if only FGO was like FEH for this kind of things. You can still appeal to all the waifu lovers without treating your husbandos lovers like rats feeding on crumbs.

13 Likes

anime girl santas>all other santas

sorry, but it’s just the law of the universe

would love a kid ozy servant though

7 Likes

They could create a St. Nicholas servant and make him Santa!

9 Likes

But why have one … when you can have both ?

We already have a kid Ozy

images%20(1)

7 Likes

tbh, both are just dio alts

1 Like

That could really be great.

If Ozy had Archer Gil’s personality that would actually be true.

1 Like

24 Likes

12 Likes

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Santa Moriarty.

6 Likes

Yeah I was thinking about it, but I’m not sure if I want a Santa Sherlock first or not.

1 Like

snowlock holmes

5 Likes

No, Santa Moriarty! As I said in my Christmas speculation thread, he could try to be Santa as a gesture of good faith to make up for his misdeeds, with Holmes following him around as his helper elf to keep him in line. I think he’d pull a dastardly move and try to steal Christmas at the end, but only to keep up appearances. He has a reputation to maintain!

Also, Lobo would pull his sleigh, which would also be his NP: Dynamics of a Flying Sled.

13 Likes

So like…MULTIPLE MALE SANTAS

And Santa Alter, Jailter, and Santa Island Master Alter could all show up.

Shinjuku does Xmas. Wow. I’m here for this.

5 Likes

Yeah you’re right it would be good, I hope we’ll get him one day. :fgo_jeannu:

That sounds … chaotic.

1 Like

Watch them make a Caster Gilles Santa just to spite us and creep us out immeasurably.

Gil and Ozy have hilarious Santa potential, but I’m hoping their future alt Spirit Origins will be non-joke characters.

1 Like

Moriarty involved

confused at chaos

Dude

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: I LOVE that Ozy Santa lily! Yes!

Please DW :pleading_face:

5 Likes

Yes please! Our husbandos need love too! I just finished Agartha and they have a lily version of Fergus, but they made him unable to fight so clearly he’s never going to be summonable as a proper servant. Yet we get joke upon joke servants that we can summon like Santa Alter Lily.

P.S. That Santa Ozy Lily is fire :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Re-posting:

Anyone got a good Santa Wilhelm Tell, by the by?

1 Like

Actually, instead of another Saber Wars, why didn’t we have Santa Wars? Servants all vying for the mantle of Santa this year. Columbus with a dastardly plan to steal all the presents and sell them back to everyone, no doubt.

15 Likes