Manslayer Vs Manslayer, the "pre" GudaGuda Pickup summon thread

Source: Fate Redliine

artist link

Source: in game art (JP onlu at the moment

24 Likes

@Vanitas

I see you have read Pandora Hearts. Good man.

1 Like

The Izo bias :fgo_gilgalaugh:

2 Likes

It’s true. I got 2 copies of a new 2030 and 3 copies of the Amakusa overcharge CE.

6 Likes

Are we just turning this into the roll thread?

3 Likes

If you really want to. :fgo_nunglasses:

Accidently rolled on this banner cuz I thought it was Himiko time. Luckily, I stopped after a few rolls, I got an Izo.

Good luck to everyone trying to roll Kaleidoscope, you are gonna need it! :fgo_gilwink:

4 Likes

30 Likes

I spent 10 tickets

Target acquired!

24 Likes

Bro

I will give you the only BG I have for this CE :catroll:

8 Likes

I like this CE, it’s better than the Conquering the Great Sea of Stars IMO. I just need 1 more copy to MLB mine, can’t wait.

7 Likes

Finally, a thread where I can brag abt my mikoon! spook lol

I wish I’d seen this PSA first, though.
Tamamo showed up on 3rd tix, but I ended up throwing all tickets + sqs for Okita (which isn’t much, but it’s all I had :fgo_umu: )

22 Likes

I had a few spooks. My main target was/is more copies of Izo. Mine is grailed so I want at least 2 appends unlocked. I got 11 or 13 copies of the guy on his first banner and then a few more on the rerun.

So far I’ve got 3 copies.

This is the “best” multi I had.

I got 2 copies of Okita within 10 singles right after this. All her appends are unlocked.

Now I have to wait for Hijikata to try for more copies of Izo and maybe get NP2 Vice Commander along the way.

I also got

• 2 extra 2030s
    3 copies of the Amakusa CE (1 away from MLB)
    2 Prisma Cosmos so now a second MLB
    6th or 7th Marie
    4th Penth
    4th Heracles
    3rd Zerkalot
17 Likes

Since this is starting to look like the Gudaguda banner roll thread… EDIT: The roll thread is here!

First ticket Okita!
I still had to do ~5 multis to get my Izo from NP2 to NP5, but in the meantime:

The Black Grail became the newest addition to The List of Standard Banner 5* CEs I’ve MLB’d Before My First Copy of Kaleidoscope.

20 Likes

Now, waiting for her costume and Himiko.

20 Likes

Are ppl just getting good Okita luck today? I didn’t expect mine to show up but she did

2 Likes

17 Likes

63 sq, no Izou. If I knew this banner was coming up, I’d have saved more. At least I can have NP4 Suzuka now

18 Likes

Nice thread Flower. Seems you had to take matters into your own hands. Well, best of luck to all the pre-Guda rollers in all cases. Go get your Okitas, your Izous, and your Hijikatas! :four_leaf_clover:

8 Likes

I decided to use my ticket, had 18. Okita is cute and izou still wasn’t np5 (and not for lack of trying).

First 10 tickets…4 silver assassin cards in a row… Izou lazily saunters in after Jekyll, HPH, and Fumma, then comes again with a surprise Valkyrie np2

I was going to stop there… But, well one more izou means append now vs 3 bond levels… And I still didn’t have Okita…

:rainbow: :fgo_daishouri:
:rainbow: :fgo_daishouri:

Me: :fgo_stunned:

Not just back to back SSR, but back to back rate up SSR on the rainbow orb animation summons?!? Usually I see the rainbow 6 months apart! notably the last ones I remember were summoning okkie and shuten on izou’s last two banners

Screenshot_2022-09-05-10-58-18

I feel like I used up months of luck… Good thing my next target isn’t till spring…

Also got 2 copies of Ideal Holy Knight and the last IE I needed to mlb my 5th one just in time for imaginary scramble.

22 Likes

I did roll three multis for Okita, the only thing I got was Helena, but she is new so i’m not too salty :fgo_helenasalute:.
Also 2 more copies of Izo, so he’s NP5 now.

I feel like my post Castoria luck is drying up.

9 Likes