Masters of one! I summon Thee! (A thread for masters of one unit)

I just wanted to make this thread to make a resource for people to find the masters of a single unit. I want to give credit to @_Help_Me and @Almond for the idea. So if you are an expert in a unit, and want everyone to know, please post a comment letting everyone know!

14 Likes

I major in og roy and minor in joshua

17 Likes

Mathilda, Olwen, Bridal Nailah

I can’t remember anything else atm but I’ll feel fake later

15 Likes
Im the master of Flash+ Fodder

Also maybe Male Corrin since I use him as a combat unit? idk

I’d say Orochi but I think there’s more people who have invested into her a lot more than I have since my interest in the game was waning when she was released even tho i love her
The longer list of units I’d consider myself somewhat a master of: Mikoto, Silas, M!Corrin, Orochi, Gunnthra and maybe Linus and Sonia.

17 Likes

Uhh I guess I’m the Eirika guy. Specifically OG and Brave I’m most familiar with and known for. I still have the others and could probably offer advice on them, but I do use them less.

15 Likes

:feh_ikestare:

Edit: probably also OG Mist but I don’t see many people building her :feh_miststopbulli:

15 Likes

oop literally edited my post right when this reply came in my b lmao

13 Likes

Somehow, the first that came to mind is Seth for me

I have no idea what’s happened in the last few months though maybe there’s something new he can use

14 Likes

I have been playing this game for almost five years and I can safely say I’m not an expert on anything or anyone. The closest I get is maybe Florina, Beruka, Lute, or B!Marianne. Although for the first three I feel that’s mainly because of a lack of competition.

16 Likes

Lyn.

But also pretty much any FE7 unit tbh, since most of my +10 units are from there.

But also Lyn.

15 Likes

Avid user of Laegjarn and her alts.

Other units I have extensive experience with:
A more defense oriented OG!Catria
A mixed phase Seth.
H!Nowi - for those interested in her current forma that may have questions.

14 Likes

Probably will never be needed but

Any version of Leo, I know all about building him lol

16 Likes

I am very knowledgeable about Severa and Rinkah mainly, I guess Thea and Lethe on the side.

14 Likes

Canas.

And M!Grima, but mostly Canas.

11 Likes

My two children Boey and MiniMarth, staples on my arena team!

12 Likes

I just know a little bit about OG!Alm :cat:

17 Likes

giphy

12 Likes

I feel the same.

Can’t say for sure if I’m the master of someone when I only use one type of build for my favorites :feh_maristare:

13 Likes

Claude
Duo Alfonse
Julius
Askr trio
Fjorm
Conrad
Norne

8 Likes

Noodles has more Ikes finished than me so maybe :feh_annawink: and even then I haven’t built her Commander alt.

12 Likes