Men only want one thing, and it's disgusting

GIVE ME THE MANNI KATTI ALREADY!!!

That is all.

11 Likes

I know another lyn alt would cause a mass uproar but man is it criminal she hasn’t gotten in with her original prf yet.

7 Likes

I just hope her OG can get it as a side refine, because I want/am going to build her.

5 Likes

You and me both, cause I’m already building her og right now and she could definitely use some kind of upgrade.

4 Likes

I wish some lords’ OG alts would get their OG prfs as sidegrades, but that probably won’t happen (there’d be a lot of units who’d get the Rapier lol)

7 Likes

I mean, they could do what they did with ephraim and make a duo hero that has the original prf. Of course, another lyn alt that’s ALSO another duo would certainly cause WWIII.

5 Likes

What build are you going for?

I have a few in mind myself and made a thread a while back. Curious what others are doing.

4 Likes

They can give us Sue or Rath wielding the mani katti so we can have the weapon but not another Lyn alt.

I know it seems a little redundant to have flashing blade on her, but with her speed she’ll still proc it pretty regularly and she definitely needs the extra damage. I do switch between it and fury from time to time.

4 Likes

Nice. I found the post I originally made. It has my own ideas, and then some from others. I have a wrath/brazen build as well, but I don’t use it as much. Planning on a DC with DR build.

4 Likes

I have that on mine as well, I like using Brazen 4 on her as well with flashing blade on the seal, recently also got Spurn which I wanted on her since it launched

2 Likes

Yo she runs DC DR very well, allowed me to true solo that Elibe Death Knight limited battle, and shes only +2 atm

I used it with Slaying Edge tho, for those shorter CD Aethers

1 Like

I like those DC ideas for her a lot, I would do that but I use so many DC build that i kinda got sick of it after a while lol.

1 Like

I forgot brazen 4 was a thing tbh, it’s been a while since I thought about building her so it never crossed my mind. I haven’t been so lucky to get spurn yet so I’m a little miffed about that.

1 Like

I just like/do better with mix phase or enemy phase builds. I don’t really like purposefully dropping my health, as it feels too dangerous to me.

1 Like

I like playing it close to the edge with units like her lmao, plus I use her on a team with a healer if things get too dicey. But I absolutely understand where you’re coming from.

2 Likes

This is how mine looks right now, she use infantry pulse because of the team shes in so ignore that

Amazing bulk and DR make it so she can stay on low health and still survive, I dont run a healer because I dont feel its necessary

Add me if you want fellow Lyn enthusiast! 0268640310

4 Likes

I respect the lyn love, so I shall. I’m the nut with the joshua btw.

2 Likes

Sure will. My current lead is Fae (and my main account name is Emet), but I plan to change to Lyn once I +10 her (hording orbs as we speak)

2 Likes

Oh man, and a Fae user too? Shes in the same team as Lyn lol, they both run infantry pulse to support Hurricane Lute

2 Likes