Merge or Fodder B!Ikes (Poll)

So I have five B!Ikes and was thinking about merging Nowi. Problem is, she kinda needs Steady Breath; and I don’t know if I should fodder a B!Ike. He became really good after his refine, and I’ve been thinking about building him. I even have two Nailahs for DC/NCD fodder. I don’t necessarily want to +10 him by spending orbs, but four of those copies were free; so if I can get about three more merges for free (which does not seem too unrealistic seeing that they’ve been holding CYL! Hero Fests during the anniversaries and I’ve gotten quite a few in the past), I’d be willing to pull the remaining three with orbs probably on the 4% banner.

• Fodder B!Ike
  • Merge B!Ike

0 voters

Also, to those that say merge B!Ike, what should I give Nowi? Or should I just build another blue tank? I don’t care too much about Nowi personally. I just wanted a blue tank and have heard that she’s pretty good.

1 Like

Tank Nowi gets BD3, NCD, Lightning breath and support from Shithead fox.

4 Likes

There are other ways to make Nowi a tank,personally I use fortress def/res 3,def/res bond 3 seal and Nah for bracing breath.

3 Likes

Alrighty, I’m going to give a little unorthodox advice. Shorter version: merging is better, but really isn’t important unless you’re going to +10 B!Ike. His pref weapon makes merges on him less important than usual. Foddering for his breath skill isn’t a bad idea if you’re not going to +10 him.

Longer version: due to how his pref weapon works, points in def and Res are essentially 40-80% less useful than normal. Speed, hp, and attack work the same—hp and attack are always useful, speed only matters if you’re going close call/repel. In your position, I would consider either merging up to +10 when you can, or using 2 B!Ikes. You could either use one in each AR-O season, or you could give one Null C-Disrupt (to retaliate against wrazzle dazzle staves and firesweep weapons) and another with Lull Atk/Def or Close Call/Repel (for every other AR defense team). You even have enough to do four total, two in each season.

3 Likes

She really doesn’t though. Speedy defensive Nowi with either swift stance or steady posture 3 works really well. Or leave her defense alone and run mirror stance 3

3 Likes

@Gogh

1 Like