Merge projects 2020

:feh_ashepeek:
I got a tad too many. :cold_face:
So, I’ll list them this way:

ImageGlass,Screenshot_2020_12_22_18_29_31_726_com_nintendo_za_2020 ImageGlass,Screenshot_2020_12_22_18_29_41_173_com_nintendo_za_2020 ImageGlass,Screenshot_2020_12_22_18_29_37_042_com_nintendo_za_2020 ImageGlass,Screenshot_2020_12_22_18_29_45_048_com_nintendo_za_2020 ImageGlass,Screenshot_2020_12_22_18_29_49_939_com_nintendo_za_2020

The snail icon indicates slow projects, as in… low priority, they haven’t gotten much attention, I think I’d add Azura too but I got her a merge somewhere this year. :thinking:

The pistol indicates units that’ll be foddered at some point but are kept until a candidate has been found, in the meantime, they serve as “score bots”, some of them even have [HM] to be grinded.

If anyone is interested in the build of a unit, lmk and I’ll share it, I feel I’ve spammed some of their builds so I used a resume in this format… it’s also a lot of projects, but nonethless, I’m proud with how they’ve come so far.

8 Likes

…I honestly can’t say how many +10 I’ve completed this year :sweat:,but notable mentions are Shannan,Larcei,Mareeta,L Tiki and L Edelgard,but I’ll post a few units later.

6 Likes

An almost fully invested one? Just her.

I suck at orb usage, and am a broke collector so my barracks is currently at 472/550 with 397/604 completion rate :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Looking through my topics of +10 completed, I completed quite a lot of my faves this year.
Nine +10 units, 2 5 :star2:s , 2 :feh_grail:s , the rest 3 to 4 :star2:s Pretty good.

From January to now;

Yune

Ross the Boss

Kronya and Brave Ike

Tailtiu

Tethys

Adult Tiki

Brunnya

Eliwood

Here is how they are now

I tried to +10 Maribelle this year since she reran three times here. Once on the Valor Skills banner early February she went from +1 to +3 and on the September Weekly Revival banner she went from +3 to +6. I decided to one day revival banner wasn’t worth trying to get more copies and that I can wait until next time she appears on the weekly banner with better odds.

Hopefully next year I can finish her.

And this guy is the reason I didn’t try to finish Maribelle this year. One of my favorite FE antagonists has been my longest merge project ever. I’m saving everything to finally finish him in a few days; Duma.

I really want to see him +10 but these banners have not been so kind when I try to finish him. May this year he be done. :feh_nekoduma:

8 Likes

My wife has been waiting proudly for me. Although she can defend herself by stealing someone else’s hp.

9 Likes

Done

4/3☆

5☆

Grail

In Progress

3/4☆

5☆

Grail

Planned

4/3☆

5☆

None yet

Grail

Then a weird little category of “I’ll merge every copy I get of them, but won’t actively pull for them”

8 Likes

These were the main units I got to +10 this year:

(When I merged DK and Panne is a bit hazy but I’m pretty sure I did I it in the early stages of this year, but I could be wrong).

I’d say Iago was definitely the most satisfying to build and use. I love his debuff shenanigans (but I didn’t wait for reruns so I used up extra grails sadly),

Kinda weird to think how I fully merged Duma in the previous year and he was my first completed 5 star merge project in 2019, man how time flies (and that is terrifying :feh_notlikethis: ).

9 Likes

Finished

Summary

In progress

Summary

Also Seth and L!Erika

7 Likes

Man, this year has been so weird I can’t say for sure what merge projects I completed in 2020.

These have to be, even if they feel like eons away:
-Y!Marth
-Rafiel
-Ashnard
-Ninja Zihark
-OG! Ilyana

I’m pretty sure this is too from 2020:
-Mordecai

This man feels like he can time travel:
-Brady

Ongoings projects:
-Titania
-Xane
-Jorge
-S!Rhys
-Norne
-Mercedes
-Reyson
-Probably more.

5* wishes:
-FIke (never gonna happen)
-Bridecaiah.
-Dualtina.
-Tibargh.

As you can see, I was baited by the tellius fever. I’m ill ;;

6 Likes

Summer Adult Tiki’s at +2

Ilyana +6!

Duo Lyn/Florina +0

H!Myrrh +6

3 Likes

A majority of my projects have been done in 2020, I had like 3 done in 2019 lol.

Red units
Completed

In Progress

I only just started her so please don’t judge. :feh_notlikethis:

Blue units
Completed

In Progress

Green Units
Completed

In Progress

Colorless units
Completed

In Progress

Here’s to getting even more of these done in 2021! :feh_nini:

7 Likes

I don’t have a lot of projects, but when I do start one, I tend to get passionate about them. :feh_nino: Here they are, from lowest to highest merges:

W!Felix

Can’t wait for him to hit the grail shop so I can finish him already! :feh_nini: I got scared at first when I saw he was an armor, but I’ve been having a lot of fun with this build. I hope we get Daring Fighter on a sparkable unit one day.

OG!Dimitri

He’s not the most amazing unit ever since he relies a lot on his PRF, and its effect can be… kind of clunky. :catcry:

Still, he is my favorite character and I will make him work! :feh_bylethsmirk:

B!Dimitri

He’s expected to show up this next Legendary banner, but I’ll probably just try to summon one merge at best and then wait for the likely Hero Fest in February. :feh_faedance:

L!Dimitri

My Savior King. :fgo_ereshlove: He really does save my ass a lot in Arena by simply murdering some of its usually biggest threats like L!Chrom, and he has a really nice tendency to ignore the weapon triangle thanks to Atrocity, too! :feh_catria:

He’s also a great help when I’m too lazy to play the game, so I just throw him in range of the enemies and watch him destroy everyone. :feh_sylvainlove: I just love this guy, what more can I say?

11 Likes

These are the units that I +10’d in 2020. Bless the Hero Fest banner compensation!

D!Ephraim

W!Hilda

Nagi

Eliwood

Gangrel

F!Corrin

These are my current merge projects that I’m hoping to finish in 2021. I’m mainly focusing on Arena since I came back from my break. I’m really quite tired of Aether Raids… So I’ll be keeping an eye out on high scoring FTP units and maybe a cool legendary.

L!Celica

B!Claude

W!Sothis

S!Idunn

L!Leif

Not 100% sure if I’ll pick L!Leif for my water arena team. I also have L!Azura (+3) and L!Chrom (+0)

B!Lucina

Seteth

Much merged… not really but he will be, pulled a lot of him when I +10’d Hilda

I wish everyone luck and discipline in 2021!

8 Likes

I see a nice Sacred Stones lover! <3

I finished Cormag, OG!Lyon and L’Arachel this year. Only these 3.
I also I mergued Brunnya until +8.

+10 Projects for 2021: Natasha, Caellach, Knoll
And if able, i would like to finish my +6 B!Eprhaim and S!Lute.

Other heroes just go… slow. Like Joshua or Marisa.
Some day they will be +10 I promise.

6 Likes

Ye :feh_birbpeek:

It’s my favourite FE :fgo_ereshlove:

5 Likes

Screenshot_20201223-191947

Here’s my list of all +10.
If I remember right I only had the first row at the start of the year. I spend a lot less feathers at +1 projects and a lot more for +10
Didn’t want to flood this place with builds, but I can show any specific ones if people are interested.

Caellach is the one I plan on doing next.
Hopefully Lyon too (after he gets a refine) and a high scoring red or colorless for Arena.

And ofc Sigurd is strongest project, who really became buffed a while ago as detailed here:

@RoysOurBoy
Ah, another man of culture

6 Likes

Woman, but yes

Also I see that Seteth :eyes:

I wish mine was done but I’ve only ever pulled the 2 copies :catroll:

What’s his build like?

4 Likes

Everyone is a man on the internet until stated otherwise
(I probably knew it sometime but I forgot, sorry about that)

As for Seteth
A good contender for the build I am proudest of.
He’s an Arena Duelist able to move with great freedom, take on many types of foes and supporting the bonus unit to make kills.

6 Likes

I didn’t realize how many I finished this year. I only have nine +10 units that I finished before 2020. I had some really good luck

These are the projects I’m going into 2021 with not counting Grail units. Those are their own mess. I should be able to finish the first four and maybe Seteth but the rest will probably take awhile.

Edit: Natasha will be a merge project too, once I actually have copies of her.

6 Likes

It’s all good. I’ve never been too defensive about that, just thought I’d point it out :feh_nino:

Also that’s a nice Seteth :eyes:
The bond skills go well with his lance :feh_arvisboneappetite:

4 Likes