MERGING IS LIFE

Currently have 12 waiting on a Brave Lucina banner and extra grails for Felix

3 Likes

96?! What a god…

4 Likes

Don’t even talk about it. My pain is that it is 169 bst armor. Despite the sexy number for the current moment, it is depressing.

3 Likes

idk if this is something I should be proud of

5 Likes

My +10:

• Grails: Julius & Zephiel
  • Demoted: Bartre, Reinhardt & Libra

And that’s it…

9 Likes

This post is one of my own favorites

This is the full collection

9 Likes

if you could get a full refund as a lump sum from Google… What could you buy with it?

2 Likes

Idk

But probably at least a bag of chips

Maybe 2 bags

5 Likes

If “chips” is an acronym for “child hearts dipped in pure silver” then yeah, a bag or two of those.

You’ll have to wrestle them away from Ellen DeGeneres first though…

5 Likes

She ain’t shit, I’ll kick her ass

4 Likes

It’s not the boss you need to worry about… It’s the mini boss (security guard) who takes your HP down to under half first.

And the side boss who returns to fight alongside her (wife?) Who doesn’t attack but instead hurls insults and potpourri at you.

5 Likes

Here are my current +10s. Kinda didn’t realize I had so many. :sweat_smile:

And here’s my current favorite.

9 Likes

I have a total of…2 (Reyson and Norne) :catroll:
There are many units that I’m planning on getting to +10 but those are all going to take forever, check back in 10 years

5 Likes

Lol I have a whole brigade of 5* exclusives that have been slowing creeping up to +10 status with a few new editions as well,I only plan on finishing most when they get to at least +6 or more and currently that’s…12 :face_vomiting:,but seeing as I’m more of a opportunist I won’t summon unless the odds are favorable,like my Sigurd is +7 right now,but I have a +10 Seliph already so I’ll pass on pulling for him for now.

5 Likes

Currently trying to fix the fact that I only have male +10 units.

Mae is gonna be my first female +10

8 Likes

19 @ 5*

And 28 @ 4*

9 Likes

32 so far. Rinkah/Mamori are +9, Harmonica +8, Og.Edelgard +7, L.Lucina - H.Grima +6, Azura - A.F.Corrin +5

who is your favorite so far?

I’ll let GP answer that

9 Likes

Got quite a few, but clearly not on the same level as others here.

I’m a more…dedicated +10’er, I wanna say. :feh_legion_miso:

All those after Rath are those I plan on finishing 1 day / on the way to be finished :

Ayra : +5

Forma Laegjarn, Fallen Female Corrin, New Year Azura and Cordelia : +6

Galle, Sanaki and OG Lysithea : +7

So technically speaking, 32 +10 units.

10 Likes

I think it’s sheena

2 Likes

Forgot to add in another +5 unit…
Screenshot_20210316-161154_Fire Emblem Heroes
My second Marf is +5 (tho could be +10 but that would require feathers), my second F.F.Corrin is +3 (tho could have been +4 if I hadn’t foddered a copy a long while ago)

2 Likes