Messing Around With Unit Builder

So, I was messing around a bit on the Unit Builder with some characters I am currently building up, and I was wondering you guys had any thoughts? I’m still not great at building units as I’ve just started actually putting thought into skills recently, so it’s probably not great, but what do you think?

These are the Tethys’ I came up with

Summary

Build 1

Build 2

I know most people use Temari on Tethys, but I have Cloud Maiougi on her currently and really like it

Which build do you think would work better for her?

• Build 1
  • Build 2
  • Neither

0 voters

Here was the Cormag I came up with

Summary

Build 1

Build 2

Which Cormag do you think I should try for?

• Build 1
  • Build 2
  • Neither

0 voters

For the first ones

I would recommend putting WoM on Tethys instead of fireflood dance, those skills sorta suck

I dunno but build 1 looks slightly better

For Cormag both builds looks ok tbh

4 Likes

(Tethys)if you run fury you must run despacito 3, in mine i run brazen speed res 3 and despacito, but you can run his original speed res bond which is pretty good, overall she is a good mage tank.
I would run iceberg as special, you can use barb shuriken to transform it into a 2 cooldown special, mine has practically all NY eir skillset, she is really good, but the builds you have shown are not bad but good either.

(Cormag) really good i will build one myself

1 Like

Ah yes, a refresher that can fight.

You are indeed a cultured individual.

5 Likes

To be honest i will build an olivia with rutger atk def bond 3 and his killing edge + (all my units must be capable of defend themselves, except for ask trio they are a gave up project)

2 Likes

Not really liking either build for Cormag to be honest.

Distant Counter doesn’t really work well with him. He’s reaching 35 resistance with his weapon, 41 with a +6 resistance boost. While 41 resistance isn’t bad, a lot of the mages used, if I recall, are typically blue and green with the exception of, what, Aversa, Iago, and that one white haired loli?

Most other mages are typically offensive and can deal with Cormag fairly easily.

:feh_arthurthink:

1 Like

I’d get Killing Edge+ from another unit like Lon’qu and refine it to Slaying Edge+, but yeah Rutger is kinda the only easily available unit with Atk/Def Bond 3… for some reason…

2 Likes

I try I use Cormag for PvE, so the big mages aren’t really a problem. I’m also pretty low in Arena/AR so i don’t run into a lot of those threats

2 Likes

he has slaying edge with like 11mt, rutger killing edge has 14mt and they both do the same.

1 Like

Killing Edge+ has 11 MT

Slaying Edge+ has 14 MT

Same special cooldown effect.

Killing Edge+ can be refined into Slaying Edge+.

3 Likes

killing edge 11mt , slaying edge 10 mt, slaying edge+ 14mt and that is from rutger.

1 Like

You can also refine a Killing Edge+ into a Slaying Edge+.

5 Likes

Res+ Tethys allows you to use the Temari very well and she is a dancer as well so she doesn’t need to fight.

2 Likes

But dancers that can fight are best dancers

5 Likes