Meteor (Gold) Fou progress, and which servant that you're going to Max out with them first

This is pretty exciting!
For a lot of us, (assuming we didn’t miss out on any previous events or spend any Rare prisms on these beforehand) this Valentine event will become the time when we get the remaining Meteor Fous needed to cap our first chosen servants’ to +2000. That, or it’s the point when they’ll collect enough to use on somebody that’s yet to be available within the next year or two.

For me I’m finally getting my chance to power up Suzuka all the way, and then I can get started on TamaLancer next. So is anybody else going to be making it this far with their Gold Fous by now too?

6 Likes

Sherlock.

Then Robin. :)

4 Likes

I cheated and bought using RP.

I’ve no idea who to work on next.
Pref someone I can use for solo shenanigans.

Edit: just max fou-d JAlter today

5 Likes

I’m a degenerate whale so my MHXA is already max. Started working on Jalter next. Will post a pic when maintenance is over lol.

8 Likes

Because I have OCD

7 Likes

Melt is fully grailed and just tiny bit away from max Golden Fou. Soon Prima Ballerina will show her true potential :fgo_penguinmelt: All that remains is to roll Skadi.
Not sure about next candidate yet

5 Likes

Mash will be my first one:

After her I’ll be saving golden fous for Yu Miaoyi.

21 Likes

Finishing up Culter. Will be shoveling them down the dashing Count’s hole should I get him, then uh… toss up between Enkidu, Jeanne, Jeanne But In A Bikini, and Kama.

Give more SR Fous for my many favorites. ;__;

4 Likes

Wait until those funny paw prints arrive on NA…it will be an even more agonising wait then Gold Fous.

3 Likes

Cries IRL.

2 Likes

My Jeanne Ruler is at 1880 attack/1840 HP, so it will be another couple of events to finish her off (I missed a few that were tied to challenge quests). OG Nero will probably be the one who gets them after that.

2 Likes

Soon my Juggermash will be complete :fgo_buster:

3 Likes

This man. (Old image. Is currently at 1940/1940.)

The Regend is next.

7 Likes

I bought most of the rp fous so MHXA is already maxed. I’m currently at 1180/1180 on maid alter now

2 Likes

maid alter is 80 away and i hate it. soon… very, very soon

then i might go lalter cuz she the more useful… then salter to round out my baber alters.

4 Likes

Musashi is currently 1960/1960, so she is almost complete
Still couldn’t decide who to gold fou next

4 Likes

Mine is mixed
Ridertoki hp+Atk paused after grailing
Kiara Atk ongoing
Jalter HP ongoing

1 Like

Game’s on maintenance now so no pics, but Jackie-chan is verbose now. Next will be Eresh :fgo_iwillereshyou:

2 Likes

Illya is first, Raikou is next.

4 Likes

Like daughter like mother

3 Likes