Might not coming back to Heroes or Gamepress. (Unless...). Nevermind forget everything I said, +10 Forrest here I come

Yeah. Heroes has become boring to me. It’s not hooked me back in, I downloaded it again at the start of the month and I deleted it after 5 minutes. It’s just not… Interesting to me anymore. Honestly, I think the only thing that could bring me back to it is if there’s a new Fates banner with my favourite, long awaited Fates characters, Anankos becomes a Mythic, or Corrin becomes a Legendary. Other than that, I think I might be done with Heroes. Permanently. Might even be the same on here, GP has been very quiet to me personally and I’ve had nothing interesting to post. Sure, I’ve got actual FE stuff to share but barely anyone looks at those. And I’m just really conflicted whether I should stay or leave.
I’ll still post occasionally, maybe. If I feel like it. But I might be nearing my end on here in GP. Maybe, maybe not. I need to think about it.
I love you guys, you know that. All of you. And I’m really thankful to all the fun people I’ve met on here. But I don’t want to make a potential last post on here emotional. I just want to say thank you guys for being my friends on here. And for being there for me when I needed support. I know this isn’t a therapy site but really, you guys have been the best.
Well… Goodbye? Maybe? We’ll see. :catwave:

6 Likes

so basically, see ya in mid summer

3 Likes

Prehaps

3 Likes

Well. I might not be seeing you for a while then.

The doors on the latch if you ever come back tho

1 Like

Since FEH isnt garbing your attention, your free to game on other things that do for a change! Enjoy your new found freedom :beers:

5 Likes

Been playing Genealogy, Thracia, M&L Superstar Saga, FF6 Advanced, Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, replaying Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, and more. I think Im doing good :p

5 Likes

Understood. See you in a few weeks then :feh_morganagrom:

(Seriously though, chances are you’ll get your wish this year–and there’s an incoming Fates banner as the next New Heroes banner, you know that right?)

2 Likes

must be one big ass latch :thinking:

1 Like

I uhh… I did not. I don’t watch FEH Channels anymore.
…who got in? :eyes:

Some losers named Rinkah, Midori, Lilith and Forrest :feh_legion:

(Nah they’re not losers, but I haven’t played Fates so I’m not interested)

1 Like

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BOIIIIIIIII
What does he have. I must know. Is he a demote or naw? Does he have Brinhildr or a stave? Tell me. T E L L M E.
Give me his art too, I must see my beautiful boi in all his straight prettiness.

and the others are cool too I like them fine, especially Fish Wife, but they aren’t Nyx or Charlotte so

7 Likes

Yes

His weapon is a basic Panic staff, and his skills are Fortress Res and Res Ploy. His only good stat is Res

At least they did the boy right somewhere

2 Likes

Congrats, you figured it out.

2 Likes

He’s absolutely beautiful and love him with all my heart and soul, Heroes has pulled me back in god damn it, I must merge project him

2 Likes

Me, trying to figure out why people like Forrest:

5 Likes

Because he’s an icon and is absolutely beautiful

1 Like

You m an as a character or as a unit?

As a unit he could run a sabotag and dual ploys or maybe even dual sabotages when they become seals.

As a character, I like him bc he’s GNC and it’s always nice to see positive GNC representation in video games.

2 Likes

Same reason peoples like Astolfo I guess :feh_marththink:

1 Like

This. He’s legit one of the best one of these ever. I love him for it, he’s great

2 Likes

I mean aside from this. I was hoping to hear something about his character rather than simply being a cross dresser and representation.

2 Likes